• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hi im a newbie

Hi Sharon :) im starting my diet tommorow lol , ive just got orlistat from doctors today and im going to drink meal replacement shakes twice a day , i also have gym membership , i really need to lose my weight im just such a fussy eater and cos i have 3 kids i have so much temptation around me :(

hi carly I know how hard it can be I have had 3 kids too and my oldest is the fussiest eater ever I dont know how he has managed to make it to 20 so healthy the way he eats. never mind I am sure the orlistat will help and we are all here to support you good luck

Hi Carly, I know what it's like to struggle with losing weight. I don't have that much to lose in the grand scheme of things but it's a battle I've had for years. 2 and a half stone overweight has really got me down and I just don't seem to be able to stick at the diet thing as well as others. But this time I am determined to succeed, I am going to keep posting on this board until I reach my goal weight, and you are more than welcome to talk to me if you like! x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 1
Atkins Diet - Diaries 2
Introductions 0
Exante - Total Solution 100% 2
Weight Watchers 1