hi im a newbie

carlyjbjb

Hi everyone my name is carly im new im currently 200lbs so so depressed and ive joined this site to talk to ladies the same as me just for some support as i never stick to diets cos i have nobody to talk to so im hoping to build a support network and friends on here, thanks everyone in advance xx

hi carly and welcome

Hi Sharon :) im starting my diet tommorow lol , ive just got orlistat from doctors today and im going to drink meal replacement shakes twice a day , i also have gym membership , i really need to lose my weight im just such a fussy eater and cos i have 3 kids i have so much temptation around me :(

hi carly I know how hard it can be I have had 3 kids too and my oldest is the fussiest eater ever I dont know how he has managed to make it to 20 so healthy the way he eats. never mind I am sure the orlistat will help and we are all here to support you good luck

Hi Carly, I know what it's like to struggle with losing weight. I don't have that much to lose in the grand scheme of things but it's a battle I've had for years. 2 and a half stone overweight has really got me down and I just don't seem to be able to stick at the diet thing as well as others. But this time I am determined to succeed, I am going to keep posting on this board until I reach my goal weight, and you are more than welcome to talk to me if you like! x

Back