Hi i'm a newbie

Beki

Gold Member
Hi all!

My name's beki, i'm 27 years old and from kent.

I have 2 children, 9 and 2, and have been with my partner (their dad) for 11 years.

Can't believe i've actually found a forum like this - i'm amazed! It's fabbbbb :D

Anyway, i'm off for a nosey round!

(oh, i'm currently 16st 7.4lb. start weight was 20st 2lb, and goal weight is 12st 7lb (to start with! lol). will put a ticker on my sig when i get a spare 2 mins ;) )

xxxx

Jolly jolly well done honey on theweight loss!!!!! :clap:
Oh ... and welcome to Minimins!! :D You're right the site and it's members are fab.

I hope you stay and find what you're looking for. What diet or means of weight loss are you following?

xx

I've had weight loss surgery over a year ago now - the gastric band 'ala' fern britton ;) lol). BUT i've had some fluid taken out the band and i'm trying to 'go it alone' as i don't particularly enjoy the side effects of the band.

So i'm calorie counting. I find this really works for me - i lost 5st in the past calorie counting (until i *knew* i could do it all on my own and let things slide and put it all back on again! lol).

Thanks for the warm welcome! xxxx

I'm liking the ticker chick!! :D

Hi Beki, well done for finding minimins, it's fab and is such a support for so many of us. Good luck with your continued losses

Thanks guys! It really is lovely here isn't it :D xxxx

Back