Hi, im Andy (again!)

i cant put one up till i've made 50 posts, i have put up a pic somewhere tho i think, maybe on my profile, still trying to work my way around this forum, i'll get there in the end lol

The avatar pictures are different, managed to pop mine up a couple of days ago and I have only just hit 50 posts, although to describe how I did it is another story :confused:

Wow finally another Male, yo Andy, I thought I was lost in a sea of women, not that thats a bad thing, lolll :wave_cry:

Congrats on loss

Welcome Andy!!

Well done on your brilliant weightloss so far this year!!

Try going into User CP then in the left hand menu 3rd group Settings & Options pick the Edit Avatar. You should be able to upload a little picture from there, its a bit odd as you Browse and pick your picture then click Save down the bottom, there is no step to upload which threw me a little bit :)

hey nightwolf, i noticed we're heavily outnumbered here. kinda awkward for guys to admit to this sort of thing. Good that your on SW too, you can give me ideas lol

hey i added an avatar, but u already know that lol. so anyways thats me in that tiny pic. i'll have to try and sort out a sig next *daunting*

Hi Andy welcome,you are doing brill hun,well done :Dxx

thanks, i already feel loads better then i did at the beginning of the year. also great to have this kinda support, hard to chat about it round work friends and stuff lol

Hi Andy I'm a newbie, here and SW. I'm interested in help from anyone, princessria you sound like a useful source of info on free convenience foods! I look forward to getting to know you all.

hi chuffy, good luck with SW, once u get into it, it becomes almost second nature. and people dont realise im on a diet because im still enjoying my food and dont have tiny portion

My OH is following SW and coming to class, I'll have to get him posting here for you as well Andy, get the man numbers up!

Hiya Andy, Welcome to the site. I thought I would say hi as a male too. Thats a great loss. What is your favorite food on the diet? When did you start SW? Cheers Paul

Hi Andy and welcome to minimins. Wow you have done fab since the begining of the year!! Keep up the good work, this forum is great for advice, support and different food ideas. x

:confused::eek:Sorry don't know what happened there , oops

Hiya Andy!

Welcome to the forums! Well done on your weight loss too, that's fantastic x

Back