Hi, im Andy (again!)

Welcome Andy. You have done brilliantly with your weight loss so far....WELL DONE!!!
It is great seeing men on here, we have none at our group that i know of!!! :( :( :( (My OH would be unimpressed seeing me moan about this, haha)

well i was really the only guy at my meetings, could be awkward sometimes, seeing how easily i get embarressed lol. But we've forming a man gang here. its sounds the the village people or something lol

there is bout 5 or six blokes go to my group not all in couples either, it's nice to get a male perspective sometimes.men seem to lose alot quicker on slimming world too must be a diet that agrees with them .

yeah i noticed we seem to lose quicker, everyone was fed up with me cleaning up all the awards in the first couple of months lol. i enjoyed it tho cos it helped me come out of my shell, was daunting being surrounded by all the women lol

i'd of thought you would of liked the attention lol i don't mind who gets awards as long as i'm losing and i'm not at the mo grrrrrr

i dont think they minded either, just me wanting more stickers lol. hoping for 3 1/2 this next week or maybe one after. Have u hit a plateau? i must be due one soon.

And there is nothing wrong with older women!!! LOL! Wanted to say hi and what a great weight loss Andy-and as you say, its not a 'diet' that everyone needs to know you are doing. Looking forward to seeing your ticker continuing downwards! x

Thanks tracey, i was just teasing about older women, and i kinda like being the only guy there, arent i shallow lol. i'll try and get a ticker sorted, i'll have some free time later so i'll see if i can suss it out lol. hope your having a great weekend

aww thanks, but this diet plan is so great for me, im still really enjoying my meal and its encouraged me to eat alot healthier too. cant say enough good things about it. also this sites great, so much support. im glad to be a part of it.

Back