Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi Im Lynn and new to all this

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lynnwilliams, 11 September 2008 Social URL.

1. lynnwilliams

lynnwilliams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    Hey
    I have a lady coming out on monday for my information service...Then hopefully doctor will sign the form i expect she will.
    If doctors dont sign it can we still do the LL?

Good luck everyone, hopefully will be joining you with in 2 weeks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nadhak

nadhak LIGHTER LIFE FOR LIFE

Diet:
    lighter life maintaining and occasional re-starting
    Hi Lynn
    a very warm welcome to you!
    You do need a doctor to sign your form and give you a medical - however, if your own GP refuses then your counsellor may know a private DR who will do it for you.
    Enjoy your journey!

4. lynnwilliams

lynnwilliams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    Thx Nadhak, wow your pic is amazing, you look sooo gorgeous and sexy, hopefully one day i will look sexy too.

Thx for the reply. I think my doctor will be ok;)

5. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

My doctor was brilliant. I think it's natural to be a bit anxious about your doctor's visit as when you have it in your head you want to do something, you don't want it put to a stop by something out of your control! I hope you enjoy your LL journey as I have :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.