New to all of this

Hi Red biddy,
I´ve only recently started posting here myself and haven´t looked around very much, but I´ve just seen these last few comments and wanted to say well done you on all you´ve achieved so far. Sorry you´re not feeling to happy this week and I hope it all goes well at weigh in on Monday.
Good idea to keep a record of what you are eating. Back to basics. !

Have a good weekend

Not the happiest bunny this week. I just feel that somwhere along the road I am doing something wrong. Will see what I weigh on Monday and then keep a strict record of what I eat.

Keep up the fluids, I've noticed that as I've lost the things that annoy me repeat.
I hate the feeling of rolls on my back, so basically I hate feeling myself on myself.
As I loose wieght this goes, but then it comes back.
Not because I've put on wieght but because I've lost weight again and untill I've reduced all wieght in that area I will ripple down in stages of a body changing.

So I feel bloated and large bellied where as the week before I may not of because my hips where more full so keeping it aligned, Therefore not so prominent.

So I've learnt to ignore the feeling of going backwards unless there is a very solid and sure sign that I am.

The only way if eating healthy and not eating the junk that I think many of us have done is down. It could be over 18months at a pound a fortnight but it has to happen.

Thank you all for your comments. I managed to lose 3 and a half pound this week, so I'm really thrilled AND I've broken into the next bracket. I am 15.12. I was stuck in the 16's for far too long

WELL! I fell off the forum, but not the wagon. My group started a Facebook page and what with finding my way around that and holidays not to mention a fitness forum. I kind of dropped of this one, butI'm back now. Can't say I blame anyone for not talking to me though I'm 2and a half stones down and trying desperately to get to 3.

Well, its D Day tomorrow.. Digital Scales weigh in at group. We've been away for the last 3 sessions and no longer own any bathroom scales. So, it will be interesting to see the results:(

Well.... It was like climbing onto the scaffold, getting on those scales at group. I don't know why I was worried. When someone has gained is the time the group comes into its own. There's a great wave of support comes towards you. ANYWAY! I needn't have worried. I lost a pound and my husband lost 4 and half.
I have been trying to create a hyperlink to this diary. I think I'm going wrong by linking it to the current page. So I'm going to have a go at linking to page 1. If it hasn't appeared in my signature when you are reading this can some kind soul please talk me through it? I'm not computer savvy so please keep it, like me, very simple.

I had an e mail from China yesterday, thanking me for good feedback I had left on Amazon. This is a copy of it:

Dear Madam. Thank you. I look forward to servicing you again..... :confused: Long time since I've had an offer like that:rotflmao:

Thanks for keeping an eye on me Pierce. They didn't have pocket calculators when I was in school ( halfway through the last century) so computing did not come naturally

Pound and a half off at yesterday's weigh in. Only 2lbs to go to get my 3 stones off. It's certainly doable but we are having a really busy week so maybe I'll just miss it by a pound. Hope not. We're not in a race though are we.

Oh.... Pooo I missed it by 8ozs. Still I'll get my 3 stone off award next week. On a brighter side, my husband won the man of the year award. he has lost an amazing 5 stones since November. No two ways about it, I am a very proud wife.

I've got my 3 stones award at long last. I made a meal of it didn't I? It's taken me since March. My husband has got his 5 stones award too. I'm so proud of him

Back