New to all of this

Sorry not to have been around for a while. I'm still on track though, and am 1lb 4ozs off my 10%. Did I tell you that we bought a soup maker? Morphy Richards? It's blinking good. 21 mins and enough soup for 2 days. I'm hooked.

Hiya Red what a fantastic inspiring read and you stayed in track through some realy wobbly times. That's hard to do so massive pat on the back, great roll model that if we turn to food it doesn't change or help what's going on around us.
There's a Monday Wiegh in Thread if you'd like to post on it, it's just posting what you've lost each week , spreads the inspiration and gets us all together. Just click the link here https://www.minimins.com/threads/monday-wiegh-ins.356884/
X

Thanks looking for me. I'm going to try and put a ticker on here, but with my SW stickers I don't think I have earned enough space yet.

Well, I'm 2 lbs off dropping out of the 16 stone bracket... Hooray:wee: However, we go on holiday on Monday:angeldevil: And I know me... hopeless but harmless :(. I'm going to try very hard. All 3 meals a day are carvery so I can at least try and choose healthily and, I am told, the salad bar bar isn't all swimming in oil

Only two little pounds well done you. I had a Toby carvery yesterday. Mainly veg, cutting fat off the meat no gravy no Yorkshire no pudding and you should be within syns for how they cooked it in fat.
For salad I give up on drains whilst away from home and just ask for a couple of slices of lemon which tastes lovely.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday x

Only two little pounds well done you. I had a Toby carvery yesterday. Mainly veg, cutting fat off the meat no gravy no Yorkshire no pudding and you should be within syns for how they cooked it in fat.
For salad I give up on drains whilst away from home and just ask for a couple of slices of lemon which tastes lovely.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday x
Aww thanks Em. And what an example you are. Fantastic weight loss. We are going to try our damnedest to do damage limitation. My hubby is on thes too. He lost 16lbs at out first weigh in!

16lbs is crazy. Argh men have it so easy!

Start putting lard and sugar in his meals lol

2lbs Red Biddy write it on the back of your hand keep it there on holiday. You can have best of both worlds that's definate. Lovely holiday and a loss.
Walk that lovely beach or lake or um?? Mountain which ever it where ever your going lol :D have a lovely time :)

Great progress Red Biddy & hubby congratulations!

I thought the same thing about the SW ready meals, they are so big, I thought they were for 2. And I think they're the nicest ready meal I've ever had!

I don't go to group, so where can I buy the Hi Fi Life Bars?

A bad penny always turns up again! Sorry I have been away, I joined my groups face book page and got a bit carried away. I am still in the 16's. 16st and 8ozs. Maddening isn't it? I shouldn't grumble. In November, when I joined, I was 19.4 so I haven't done too bad. Have you heard the latest on Porkie Whites? They are more high in fat than suggested. I could have told them that. I tried 2 and I was up all night with my gallstones. Never again, it's Slimming World 'bangers' for me and hubby from now on.
I have started a ticker for the next 2 stones.

Well done for comming back redbiddy. Your loss is amazing. I think we are most of the time to hard on ourselves. You've lost 3 Stone!!!
That's not a "I havent done to Bad"?? that's a ...."well slap me round the face with a wet fish,this lady's only gone and done it!!!"
Remember when you were 19st and adamant for most of the time you weren't capable or strong enough to make this journey untill the day the light bulb went on. Well you were then, you still are and you still will.

Well done for comming back redbiddy. Your loss is amazing. I think we are most of the time to hard on ourselves. You've lost 3 Stone!!!
That's not a "I havent done to Bad"?? that's a ...."well slap me round the face with a wet fish,this lady's only gone and done it!!!"
Remember when you were 19st and adamant for most of the time you weren't capable or strong enough to make this journey untill the day the light bulb went on. Well you were then, you still are and you still will.
Oh I do enjoy your posts lookingforme. Yes, I remember those days and the painful joints. My husband and I go for a walk every evening now and I take it for granted. I'm glad you reminded me of those dark days. We have just had some poached salmon, new spuds and asparagus for tea. I think my salmon is trying to get back to the sea. I'm going to take a Zantac when I get off here. Thanks again for your post

Sometimes I wish I made a video to myself at my biggest days but I do have lots of videos of me with Grandaughter so I've comparisons but 2 stone was gone already.

I had a thought today how lucky every one of us are to be in here, because coming in here is acknowledgment that we want change, coming In Here is a step against our demons. Coming in here may not work for the first few months and for some maybe longer but eventually it will work because we adapt and absorb our interactions and surroundings.
I think we all deserve a pat on the back
Xx

I gained a blinking pound this week and couldn't feel fatter if I had gained a stone. Working hard this week to get it off for next week. Several of us gained a pound so I am in good company

Not the happiest bunny this week. I just feel that somwhere along the road I am doing something wrong. Will see what I weigh on Monday and then keep a strict record of what I eat.

Back