Hi - I'm new (don't know what I'm doing)

o2bslim

Hi Everyone
I'm new, starting the Cambridge Diet on Monday 26th February. Met my lady, she seems very nice. Got 3 stone to lose! Can't wait to get started, I'm ready to shed those pounds. Never done this diet before. Would love to hear from anyone just starting out and what to expect to lose in the first few weeks.

Hi o2bslim, welcome to minimins.
I am on lipotrim which is similar to cd but with less flavours than cd.
Everyones weight loss is different.....but you can expect to lose around a stone a month if you stick to it 100%

Good luck .....keep us posted.

Welcome and best of luck with starting CD on Monday!

I have moved you into the CD forum:D

Love Mini xxx

Hi, My hubby and I started CD for the 1st time 3 weeks ago. We decided to do the 790 plan and are loving it! Its the best thing we ever did. Hope you get on well with it too. Good Luck!

Tx

Hi o2bslim,

I'm starting CD tomorrow (SS), and can't wait. I know the first week is going to be hard, and I am prepared for that as I am focused on the longer goal... I have done a week of preparation, drinking more water and reducing carbs.. and I've been told that will help..

Stay strong, motivated, and keep on here for support, whenever you are down, happy or just inbetween, they are a great bunch with loads of advice and tips...

Good luck with your journey and stay focused...

Love

Hiya O!

My biggest piece of advice is water, water and then some water.

Is the difference between finding it easy and struggling.

Try and get down 4 litres a day and you'll shrink in a blink!

M.

Shrink in a blink, love it!!!

Hi O, I lost 5 st last year on CD and its the best thing I ever did, stick with it and as Mike says, water water water!!

Hi there,

I too have just started the cambridge diet, on the 2nd February ~ 1st week weight lose was 16.2lb can you believe that. D D tomorrow cant wait. Drink lots of water and try not to think about food. I am not really hungry but missing food so so so bad

Keep it up

Shaz

Hi Shaza
I'm new too. Just joined forum tonight but on wk 3 of CD having lost 19 lbs. Not sure if I'm posting this right but here's hoping!! good luck X Tartanlass

And take the diet one day at a time and some days will be tougher than others. If you are having a hard day try and have a bath or even go to bed early anything so you can't eat. You can do it
Oh and remember to keep coming on here to talk to us
Irene xx

Hi ya, :) :)

I am not starting out but I would like to give you some advice which is stick with it and you will feel FANTASTIC.:D
Go for it and keep us posted.

Nick :) :)

I was doing Lighter Life and lost 21lb in four weeks its fab. I am starting CD on tuesday because of all the fab advice the members here have given me. Keep drinking the water and log on here and you will be okay. Find different ways to treat yourself and for others to treat you instead of food.

x

same

Hi I am in the same situation as you I have three stone to lose and im starting monday, again for my third time, but with more determination

Back