Hi im New here, and a bit nervous..

Mum2pinks

Hi im Heather :)

Im new to these forums but not to dieting! Over the years i have tried many diets but i am just about to join SW for the very first time, i really have no idea what to expect but i desperately need to lose weight this time :fingerscrossed:
PCOS rules my life and i have had enough:cry:

I look forward to getting to know lots of you during my journey :)

x

Hi,
Welcome to this site. You've chosen a great eating plan!! SW has really worked for me and I can honestly say that I've never felt better.

You'll get to learn the plan really quickly, but there are always lots of people here to offer advice and support.

Good luck on your weight loss journey. x

Welcome! I am also new to the forums but not to diets! You will find lots of people who are in the same situation here. Some of their stories are very inspirational! Goodluck on your quest, I have heard some wonderful comments about SW! A friend of mine has lost 4stone on it! :)

Hi, like's been said before there's many people like you on here, myself included. I'm also doing SW. I'm getting apprehensive about getting on the scales on Wednesday because even though I've stuck to the diet I've eaten SOOOOO much! LOL

Good luck on your journey!!

x

Back