Hi im new here help needed

stropymoojanie

:rolleyes: my name is stropymoojanie who wants to loose weight but keep failing miserably, im not sure how this site works so would be grateful for any help..

Hi stropymoojanie, I used the Exante diet and choose to do the VLCD. It's packet food that you mix with water and i think they taste nice . It does work 100% only if you stick to it, i managed to loose 32lbs over 6 weeks. I was on Total solution for 4 weeks then moved onto working solution for the last 2, after the first week i introduced 30 - 45 mins exercise daily which i think helped tone up. Since i finished i've managed to stay at the same weight for 2 months. I've now just started another month to try and lose my last stone and on first weigh in i was a couple of pounds lighter. :)

Good luck with what you choose,

hi

Hi stropymoojanie, I used the Exante diet and choose to do the VLCD. It's packet food that you mix with water and i think they taste nice . It does work 100% only if you stick to it, i managed to loose 32lbs over 6 weeks. I was on Total solution for 4 weeks then moved onto working solution for the last 2, after the first week i introduced 30 - 45 mins exercise daily which i think helped tone up. Since i finished i've managed to stay at the same weight for 2 months. I've now just started another month to try and lose my last stone and on first weigh in i was a couple of pounds lighter. :)

Good luck with what you choose,

thanks for the encouraging words it is always hard when you start something new but im staying focus so hope to get there..:thankyou:

Hi Janie, I use slim and save which is a VLCD and it works wonders for me. I have lost a considerable amount of weight on plan already and im really happy with my results. The best thing about it is that i dont have to do much exercise as your only consuming 550-650 calories per day that suits me right down to the ground because i hatehatehate working out! The first week on plan is the hardest because your body has to get used to the diet and is adjusting. But after a week i found it to be really easy. I tried a taster pack and i think it was £28 and it was a mixture of their products, i decided what flavours i liked the most and ordered them in bulk to last me a month. I love them because as well as shakes you get meals, bars and soups. I love making the soups, so easy like a cup-a-soup. Take a look on their website. Whatever you choose to do i wish you good luck. xoxo

I am on lipotrim. Lost 9lbs in my first week. Good luck

I'm on Slimming World and I really like it. Good luck with your weight loss :)

Hi welcome to the forum its a great place to get help know what you mean about falling off the wagon i think thats my middle name :cry: but im carlorie counting now so im going to give it a go if this does not work its slimming world for me :sigh: but im giving this another go good luck on your weight loss and hope you enjoy your time on here im on the wemitts bit but there is plenty off help on all the forums x x x

Hiya stroppymoojanie! what plan r u doing? how u finding everything? im on CWP 4th week now lost 10lbs so far! this site was very (is very) helpful in keeping you motivated! welcome and good luck!

Hi I'm just the same ...im 49 and spent 20yrs on a never ending diet .I'm 13 stone at the moment ,depressed feeling really bad about myself .
9 years ago I lost 3 stone and felt the best I ever have. I want to feel like that again.
If I saved the money I have spent on diets and gadgets I could have had surgery lol .
All I need is someone who understands How I'm feeling and is willing to talk about it .GOOD lUCK

Back