• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi I'm New Here

GirlyChick

On a mission
S: 19st3lb C: 17st8.5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 41 Loss: 1st8.5lb(8.36%)
Hi everbody, I am so glad to have found you. I havn't started Lipotrim yet though. Planning to go to the pharmacy in the morning. Have to admit I have been putting it off cos the thought of no solid food for the next 6 months is not easy to swallow!
But Thank you so much for this forum. It has been such an inspiration and has spurred me on to give Lipotrim a go, after all what have I got to lose except weight?

I am your classic yo yo dieter and am now at my highest weight ever. I have been seriously considering either a gastric band or gastric bypass surgery. But am really scared by the thought of even keyhole surgery and was beginning to despair.
Talking to a work colleague she mentioned she had heard the guy in the next office's wife had lost loads of weight on something called liposomething or other. So I began my research on the internet and have done my reading up on the pros and cons etc Now I just need to get on with it. Wish me luck and I will check in again next week with my weight loss!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
well done for taking the plunge good luck for tomorrow as the time passes you will think why didn't I do it before. Just remember always have faith in yourself. After a couple of months you won't recognise yourself!!
xx

BIGMAMA

welcome on board!! you will find that if you get through the first few days, it is alot easier after that, on day day 4 and have never felt better! take care and keep us posted. xx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Good luck girlychick, you will be super slim in no time xxx

Shazpaz

Ditto. Welcome. Any questions we are all here. Get through the first few days then it gets much easier....remember WATER!! Drink drink drink.

Good luck.
xx

Hi girlie, welcome aboard I hope you have a nice journey!

Bea

Back on the wagon!
S: 17st7lb C: 16st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 1st2lb(6.53%)
Welcome - you will do great - get over the first few days and you will be flying....

harriet2

serial poster
G: 68kg
welcome also and heres to looking a new you in the weeks to come :)

h xx

GirlyChick

On a mission
S: 19st3lb C: 17st8.5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 41 Loss: 1st8.5lb(8.36%)
Thanks - You guys are great!!

Day 1 - Here we go!!
Thank you so much for your inspirational messages, you guys are just great. Well I have been to the pharmacy and got my first weeks 'food' and I am so excited:bliss::bliss::bliss:
I have drunk 4 pints of water already this morning, my resolve is strong and I am looking forward to a slimmer, healthier me.
I am a bit of a coffee addict, drink loads at work, but the Pharmacist gave me a top tip. Make your normal cup of coffee and use a teaspoon of the vanilla shake powder, out of your meal allowance of course, instead of milk. Froth it up and you have a tasty cappacinno. Will definately give that a go as well as all the top tips I have read from you guys on here.
Will keep you posted on how how things are going. Thanks again for the support.
:girlpower:

Shazpaz

Its also nice to make the Vanilla shake hot with a spoon of coffee.......froth it up......lovely latte!!

Sola

Welcome Girlychick, this is the best decision you have made, when you see the results you will be motivated to reach you goal. Have a great week.