hi im new im on day 1

lucygilbert_123

Hi there my name is lucy i am a yo yo dieter i did well on slimming world and lost a stone but soon lost my motivation as well ... so a friend told me about sf i hope it work .... does anyone know what are some good filling snack?? I weigh around 12st 12lb and would like to get down to 10st also hoping i can lose a stobe ib six weeks as going to france on hols for week and want to feel a bit confident on the beach is this possible to lose a stone in that time?? Look forward to hearing from u all xx

lucygilbert_123 said:
Hi there my name is lucy i am a yo yo dieter i did well on slimming world and lost a stone but soon lost my motivation as well ... so a friend told me about sf i hope it work .... does anyone know what are some good filling snack?? I weigh around 12st 12lb and would like to get down to 10st also hoping i can lose a stobe ib six weeks as going to france on hols for week and want to feel a bit confident on the beach is this possible to lose a stone in that time?? Look forward to hearing from u all xx

Hi yes I'm sure a stone in that time is doable, I start tomorrow and I'm thinking of snacks like low or fat free yogurt, snack a jacks - the big ones, ice cream lollies for under 100 cals the solero one-s are my fave at 90 cals. Fruit, melon, and strawberries are low, I'm going to also try and incorporate grapefruit as I love it and I do believe it helps me x

I like a cuppa soup and a couple of plumbs, a banana, I use 100 cals worth of milk for cups of tea, I also try to think about using slimming word super speed foods in my snax and meal x

Hi, I'm new to slim fast. I started 2 days ago. I think I'm around 13 stone, can't be accurate, need to buy new scales tomorrow :) I would like to loose 3 stone in all. I was a size 8 about 7 years ago without even trying, and my weight had gradually crept on over these last few years. Ive tried all kinds of diets, but ATM think that slim fast will really help me. I'm really glad I found this forum. You ladies all seem so lovely and supportive. It has given me so much hope. Looking forward to chatting with you :)

Vicks81 said:
Hi, I'm new to slim fast. I started 2 days ago. I think I'm around 13 stone, can't be accurate, need to buy new scales tomorrow :) I would like to loose 3 stone in all. I was a size 8 about 7 years ago without even trying, and my weight had gradually crept on over these last few years. Ive tried all kinds of diets, but ATM think that slim fast will really help me. I'm really glad I found this forum. You ladies all seem so lovely and supportive. It has given me so much hope. Looking forward to chatting with you :)

Well we're all going through the same thing no matter how much we need to lose.

Good luck with it :) xx

Hi, Lucy ..... So far so good, I suppose. I decided to opt for slim fast because I like the idea of only having to think about 1 meal. My hubby works away a lot, and I've got two boys, so life very hectic. I like the diet because it's strict. My tummy is making a few weird noises, but that's probably my body adjusting :) I'm 5"6 so we are pretty much the same. I'm really pleased to know I'm not alone :) I will definitely be here for us to spur each other on. How are you finding things? I hope your doing ok? X

Vicks81 said:

Welcome, were all in the same boat and I love I here. Good luck x

Hi yea im doing ok i kinda cheated a bit and been eating what i but not going over the calories but like u hate planning what to eat so think i will stick to shakes .... i have found an app called my fitness pal which really helps u put in what u have ate all day and it calorie counts for u ... i have a trip to france in 4 weeks and am hoping to lose a stone to feel better in a bikini although not sure if this is a realistic goal?? Then hope to lose another 2 stone aftee fingers crossed xx

Hi yea im doing ok i kinda cheated a bit and been eating what i but not going over the calories but like u hate planning what to eat so think i will stick to shakes .... i have found an app called my fitness pal which really helps u put in what u have ate all day and it calorie counts for u ... i have a trip to france in 4 weeks and am hoping to lose a stone to feel better in a bikini although not sure if this is a realistic goal?? Then hope to lose another 2 stone aftee fingers crossed xx
No matter if you lose 1 stone or 1lb your making a change by starting now! You obviously want to lose the weight, or you wouldn't be putting yourself through drinking meal replacements. Just keep that goal in mind of going to France and how amazing you will feel no matter how much you lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh kool ill add u hun ... i just want to feel confident again i used to be so confident now i rarely go out cause i just compare myself to others and make myself.feel crap so my goal is 10/12 and i think i will feel much happier xx

Back