Hi im new to SF :)

Right so I made up all of my testers! Lol vanilla and chocolate crunch ones I like and love the caramel - was surprised how creamy it was without milk! Spaghetti Bol is bit weird but is nice, chilli con Carne is nice and looks like normal chilli con Carne lol surprisingly I liked the cottage pie seen as I don't like it in real life! Mushroom soup is nice! Seen they have a chicken one now! I only like the chocolate bar! Didn't like the lemon one or the muesli bleurgh! And didn't like the porridge - but not a fan of any of these normally so not surprised!

Now I'm in a predicament! I was thinking ryt I'll order two weeks worth and if I get on ok I'll continue but then seen two weeks supply is £55 and a month with the vitamins and water flavours is only £106! I just don't know what to do?! Do I go for a month or two weeks?! I think because I'm quite undecided I'm going to order two weeks supply tomorrow and then see what my results are like and then re-order I think this is the sensible way! :) defo getting the water flavourings haha! I like water but not that much!

Hope ur ok chick xx how are you getting on? Are u still weighing in on weds? Xxx

I've just read that there's new products out this week and then more the week after including macaroni cheese! And this week there's a new spaghetti Bol and new chilli.

What do I do?!

Also can I ask when u ordered ur months supply what option did u go for? Cos I prob want shake everyday for brekkie and then meal every eve but sometimes I want a soup for lunch and sometimes I'll have a bar?! So how do the portion it out like if I order say three shake flavours and want 21 of them do I get 7 of each flavour? I kinda wish u could request how many of each u want like I would only want a few soups and a few cottage pies cos they aren't my fav but would still like to have a few for a change?! Confused much!!

Help me?!

Xxxx

Hey ok so i ordered a months worth, i didnt order the vitamins or the flavourings as you can buy sainsburys flavoured water as its allowed on s&s and i have chicken and veh or tuna and veg every night so there for dont need s&s vitamins.

I ordered 42 shakes, 28 bars and 14 meals which is perfect for me.

As for the new flavours, its upto you weather you wait or get them on the following 2 weeks if u decide to do another 2 weeks.

I'm going good, ketosis kicked in yesterday so been much better, i couldnt stomach the cottage pie, reminds me of sage and onion/stuffing kind of taste and i dont like that!

Hmmm so dunno what you should do really :\
I got a bar for each day but they do get abit annoying so i would prob bext time have less bars! xxx

Ok you've solved a problem then! Cos if I order the meals and select soups as part of that the days I have a soup can be the days I have chicken/tuna and veg! Problem 1 solved!

Another question (sorry) can you have veg with their meals like with the spaghetti Bol etc?! I think I'll give cottage pie a miss cos I know I will just leave em till the end and then either cheat or not eat them haha!

Xxx

Good problem 1 solved :)

I think you can have veg with your spag bol etc but not sure if then you have to subsitute it for the veg with your chicken, i might be wrong though!! xx

You can have 200g of veg per day so you could have 100g with your meal then 100g with ur chicken xxx

Ok I think tbh I'm gonna go for it tomo -hopefully new spaghetti Bol will be out lol. Gonna give the soups a miss as I know I won't have them so gonna go for a meal prob 4 times a week with tuna and veg being the other 3 times. Shakes every morn and prob every lunch with the occasional bar! Does that sound like I've got it right? Xxxx

Yep that sounds fine!

I have a shake for breakfast, a bar for dinner, my chkn/tuna and veg for tea and i have a hot shake before bed, perfect for me lol xx

Right I'm going to order it today! Will carry on with SF till it comes. Gonna go for two shakes a day one bar and one meal and have tune/chicken and veg a few times a week instead of a meal if im struggling!

:) wahoooooo can't wait to have that caramel shake again! YUM! Xxxx

arghhhh im confued! i dunno whether to get 3 items or 4 items!! :( i wanted to have a shake for breakfast, a shake for lunch, a meal and then a bar for the evening BUT its about £130 in total for 28 days. The 3 items a day is £106 but then obviously i would need to have the chicken/tuna and veg so i suppose this would cost more than £25 for a months worth wouldnt it so 4 items works out cheaper. . . £130 is what im spending on Slim Fast i suppose isnt it. . . its just i guess spending all the money in one go rather than buying each week lol! OK its £32.50 a week!!! that is how im going to look at it!!! :)

arghhh i've just got to do it havent i!!! get a grip Emma and do it!! :S xxxx

just spoken to the chat people on the website and you can lose 20 to 25lbs in a month and then average is 1st a month after that . . . :0 im literally shocked! didnt think it was going to be that much!!

cor even if i lost 1st in the first month . . . that would be 2st i would have lost!! and then only 1 more to go!! x x x

Ohhh what have u decided 3 or 4? I had to chose 3, thought i was get sick of it quicker if i was having 4 a day.

Yep you can get good results, and as u lost so much on slimfast ull do amazing on this!

xxx

im going for 4 because im thinking what will i have for lunch if im at work, wont want the meal and wont want a bar so gonna have a shake. TBH i will prob not have my bar everyday but i think i need that option!

going to order it now!!! and ive seen you can have mushrooms and shallots!!! wow going to cook them to have with spag bol and chilli!!! to make it more yummy even though i have to say the chilli looks and taste like normal! lol

did you buy the shaker?! x x x

Ohhh all sounds good!!!

No i didnt, i cant have my shakes unless there blended ha, only thing im about fussy with!! xxx

right - order placed! :)

so should be here tomorrow so going to start Wednesday. . . so wed morn will be last SF weigh in and starting weight for S&S! :)

yay excited!!!!!! :)

and omg how yummy is the choc truffa bar?! delish!!!

sooo tell me how are you getting on ?! when is your first weigh in? x x x

Ahhhh exciting!!!
I know there nice arnt they!
My first weigh in on s&s is wednesday, its sooo dragged lol
Yep im doin great now in ketosis! still can be abit hard watching them 2 stuff there face with oreos and whatever else haha but gotta keep goin!!

Had some bad news this morn my oh might be gettin made redundant damnit, all i bloody need!! xx

ooo not too much longer to wait!!! this time you'll be a week ahead of me not the other way round! :) yay wednesday weigh ins still!

uh oh :( i have my fingers crossed for you that it doesnt happen!!! keep your chin up, it will all work out in the end....

so how do you know your in ketosis?! im soo determined now, even more so on SF! :) x x x

yep still a wensday weigher haha

aww thanks hopefully we will be ok :)

How do u know u go into ketosis well from wednesday to friday i was starvin, bit of a headache then BOOM woke up sat morn with no hunger atall, my lad wakes up around 5am every morn so by 8 i am in starvation mode haha but on that saturday i got to 10am with no hunger!!

Also bad breathe... which i keep being reminded about constantly ha x

ooooo - i cant wait then!!!! :) today i've only had two shakes then planning to just have my dinner. . . slightly hungry haha opps!!

x x x

Ahhh well you;ll be hungry for the first 4 or 5 days but its worth it :)

My tasters came today only ordered them sat night!!! xx

Back