Hi im new to SF :)

Well i got the choc bar but you could get lemon and white choc yog bar too but they was out of stock!

The choc bar tastes like.. do u remember that chocolate 'riesen' And i used to LOVE that choc lol
Riesen Chocolate Toffee 45g - Each : Chocolate Bars

Love the vanilla shake, had a hot caramel shake last ngiht, yummm alls i can say, to be absoloutly honest there isnt that much diff in taste from slimfast considering ones with milk and ones with water!
But i liked the powder and you didnt.

Are you thinking of giving it ago? Cos you can buy trial packs which is so cool!

VLCD Programme - 3 Items Per Day for Female Weight Loss Its near the bottom xx

ooo! they sounds good!

i am thinking about it - because i was working it out money wise and as im a premade shakes girl and have two shakes a day thats £46 already and thats if they are on the £1 per bottle offers. Then i buy ready meals which are 3 for £5 and obvs need approx 28 so thats about £45 and then buying snacks, diet coke, and veggies its about another say £30 a month so in total its £121 ish! so not really much dif is price is there! when i get paid im going to order some of the trial meals and shakes to see how they taste and then depending on how my weight loss is going on Slim Fast i might switch to Slim and Save for like a Month or two to give me that boost again and then probably like April/May time (my bf and my birthday) ill go back to Slim Fast but as there's a bigger jump in calories i would prob have like one shake for brekkie, a WW soup for lunch (no second shake) like 1 or 2 snacks and a 500 cal dinner. Cos i dont want to then go back to eating what would feel like loads and putting weight back on and then slowing increase calories.

hmmmmm. . . sooooooooo undecided!!!! xxxxx

I know its a joke when you sit and add it up, you dont realise!!

That is my plan, stay on this for 2 months or so maybe 3 depends on the loss!, maintain on s&s then move onto slimfast but cutting out 2 snacks per day, as im gonna go months without any so 1 a day is like a big bonus haha.

You can only give the trial packs a go right, they arnt too expensive! It cost me for a months worth and delivery £103 which is good!

Im gonna try the spag bol and cottage pie this weekend i think so shall give you my verdict on that lol xx

yer, im really debating it because atm im getting a little bored of slim fast and i know when im bored i just end up giving up! but the thing is i know its working BUT my weight loss has dropped down to 1lb/2lb loss so i know that if im finding it boring and the weight loss isnt huge then its easy for me to give up.

Right i've decided im going to order vanilla crispy shake, a bar, a soup and spag bol. im not keen on cottage pie in real life let alone diet but i might try it, i think i will like the spag bol though so let me know your thoughts on it.

Going to order today i think . . . tad excited to try things haha. x x x

Ahhhh exciting :D !!!!

Think im gonna switch things around today and have a spag bol for my dinner, gonna make it ina min so will let u know!! xxx

right - i've done it!!! i've ordered some samples of;

Choc bar
Muesli bar
Mushroom Soup
Porridge
spag bol
crispy vanilla shake
chille con carne
crispy chocolate shake
lemon, yoghurt and choc bar
cottage pie

haha wow i have alot but what i want to do is make them all up at the same time and try them all - if i think WOW these are yum then im switching. if i um and arghhh then i prob will stay on SF. But im nearly run out of SF and ready meals so its a gd time to switch, next week.

Sooo it takes 2-3 days and will be posted mon i think so will have it by Weds hopefully :)

x x x

oooo yes tell me what its like pleaseeee!!! also you know you can have veg which veg can you have!? can you have brocolli?! i love long stem brocolli atm!!! and did someone mention you can have tuna in spring water?!!?

x x x

Wooohoo go you, youll have to let me know what the Muesli bar,Mushroom Soup,Porridge,chille con carne
crispy chocolate shake, lemon, yoghurt and choc bar is like!!!

Ok so spag bol, doesnt look very appetizing, looks and smells like something ive had before but dunno wot. First taste seems ok, ive added pepper to it, tastes like spicy noodles abit, if that makes sence lol But yeah all in all quite nice and spicy!

Yep you can have brocolli :D heres what veg u can have xx

http://www.slimandsave.co.uk/vlcd-values/Full-VLCD-Programme.pdf
xx

ooo thanks!!! oooo so its not revolting!!! winner! lol

my thinking also is on SF i do still get hungry obviously and its always my downfall - hunger!! so im thinking on slim and save you go into ketosis so obvs lose alot of that hunger. . . im tempted! very tempted. But i need to try the shakes. TBH i would want to make it with water as dont want to a) worry about constantly buying milk and b) dont want to add the extra calories. . . so my next question are the shakes ok with water? not revolting either? xxx

Nope deffo not revolting lol but i couldnt have them everyday i much prefer my chickien and veg, but some ladies on s&s love it so everyone is diff!

Yeah thats the best part you go into ketosis, but the first few days are abit shitty! I keep getting headaches and fast asleep for 9pm but im hoping thatll of gone by monday!

Ive also decided to not have the meals on my birthday, i cant be arsed going through the change in ketosis again so soon after, so going out for the day shopping with the girls and just the pictures at night with my other half!

Honestly the shakes are fine, more than fine actually, could easily drink them for a long time :) xx

oooo good!! its good to have the option of chicken and veg isnt it though!!

i suppose thats a good plan really becuase its like you would have got into ketosis then a few weeks later out again and then back in, might affect weight loss and like you said make you feel really shitty. My mum had it on lighter life the first 3/4 days she was like a zombie, so tired felt light headed and then all of a sudden BAM she has energy wasnt hungry etc lol!

She's lost 16.2lbs in 3weeks! x x x

Ino, my birthday is a week on monday so would of gone through like 4 days of feelin crap to do it again 7 days later, nahhh! lol

Oh wow well done emmas mum! Does she comes on minimims?

Youve done so good on slimfast, cant even imagine your loss's on s&s!!! xx

yer thats very true!! its kind of not worth it, and you can still have a good birthday without it revolving around food! i think i need to get out of thinking that, like when i like oo i'll see my friend lets go for dinner or for lunch. Where as we could go cinema or shopping and tbh its cheaper haha!! and tbh that way of thinking got me here in the first place!! :)

i know i was thinking that about you!! im gonna be jealous when i hear your first weight loss! hmmm . . . tempting isnt it!! :) x x x

Yep i was always having tea with friends!!

Had a pretty crappy afternoon, this has been my hardest day today, feeling hungry, tired, headache!! Seriously hope ketosis is gonna kick in this weekend!!

Off for a hot bath and bed me thinks!!! x

this is a bit mental i had just witten on your slim and save post stef that i am going to go and give it a go and even wrote it in my diary, asking your opinion emma, then i see this and i take it you agree with me it is a good idea lol, see i said great minds didnt i, haha , very spooky all in the same day though, x

Haha so weird!!!
Ahhh go for it hun :) it suites me much more, i see slimfast more for maintaining personally for me. S&S is the best vlcd ive ever seen so i'd say certainly worth a go to anyone who thinks they have the determination :) xxx

Hey girlies

Lol that's very wierd I think Stef your starting a trend! Well I have ordered some samples because if it doesn't taste nice then I know I won't stick to it! And got an email yesterday to say they have been dispatched! Wahooooo! Don't think they will arrive today though but I can hope!! Lol

I am really seriously thinking about! How hard can a couple of months be?!

Xxxx

Well i seem to have been around good food more this past few days than i have for weeks but i just keep thinking 'ITS ONLY FOOD'

It'll be here all my life, and i dont want this weight here all my life!!

You'll do great if you like the products :D xx

Hello girlies

My tasters came yesterday - how quick?! Lol I've only tried the caramel with water - lush!! My question is can you make the crispy ones without milk? Xxxx

What!! That was sooo quick!!
Yep i have mine without milk, just dont put too much water in cos itll get watery :)

Oh and try the caramel hot, thats my bedtime treat :D xx

Back