Hi im new to SF :)

yer and tbh i was hungry on Slim Fast so i know it goes in the end :)!

How are you getting on? do you feel as if you've lost? oo what samples did you order? my order should arrive today, i ordered yesterday at like 1 and it was dispatched at 3!! how quick is that!

im on a bit of a rampage at the moment feel like i want to eat everything in site before i do slim and save. . . think i've stayed the same this week because have had a rubbish week hence reason for switching to S&S. sooooo to satisfy my cravings (and i feel to prevent me cheating S&S) im going to have fish and chips tonights (havent had this for AGES and proper fancy it) :) then tomorrow Slim and Save starts :)!!! wahoo.

xxx

I ordered a lemon bar (didnt like it) a choc shake and chkn soup!
Im doing good :) ummm well i never feel like ive lost lol duno why i only ever get the feeling ive put on haha.
Cannot wait for 2morro, im praying for 5-6lb :D
I havnt been drinking enough tho, nowhere near enough which is gonna be my downfall to weigh ins, need to keep trying on that one!

Ohhh yeah go and have your chippy tea, eat it slowwwwly lol xx

yer i hated the lemon one too! bleurgh! whats the chicken soup like?!!

My stuff has arrived!! wooooo! they put a tape measure in as well and a chart! soooo good :)! Cant wait to start now. . . but first chippy tea . . . gonna spend aggggggggges eating it!!!!! :)

ooooo i bet you've done really well!!! cant wait to find out how you've done!!!! only have to wait till tomorrow!!

x x x x

Hi Great that the S &S is going well - will be really interested in what tommorrow brings Stef!!:)

I am seriously considering S&S now - will ring them on my day off we have a family wedding weekend in March and I am not sure if going in and out of ketosis is a good idea and I am sure that I won't be able to stick to it with loads of food and champange around!

Still i will talk to them about it!

Had a really bad weekend - loads of cake and lunches out for Mums big birthday and the boy's were poorly so expecting to not loose anything and probably gain this week!:(

fingers crossed for tommorrow

xx

Hi Lilo,

seems Stef has set a trend for us all going to S&S!! lol no harm in calling them or on there website they have a live chat function . . . trust me i used that ALOT yesterday before placing my order!!! haha question after question and question :) but they are really helpful!!

ooo weekend sounds fun for your mums bday though! hope your boys are better now.

Well just see how you get on! and if its a gain then its a gain you have god knows how long to lose it again :) there's always a positive. . . you just have to dig a bit!! lol

x x x x

ok bit too excited now!!! i had to try something, i mean a big box of new stuff is sitting right next to me i HAVE to try one thing. . . so i tried the summer berry water flavouring! its really nice!! going to look for more flavours :) x x x

Hi Great that the S &S is going well - will be really interested in what tommorrow brings Stef!!:)

I am seriously considering S&S now - will ring them on my day off we have a family wedding weekend in March and I am not sure if going in and out of ketosis is a good idea and I am sure that I won't be able to stick to it with loads of food and champange around!

Still i will talk to them about it!

Had a really bad weekend - loads of cake and lunches out for Mums big birthday and the boy's were poorly so expecting to not loose anything and probably gain this week!:(

fingers crossed for tommorrow

xx

Hey lilo, ohhh deffo go on the live chat and have a chat with them, they give great advice!
Ahhh never mind it was your mums birthday after all! New week starting 2morro :)

Thankyou will let you know in the morning what ive lost :) xxx

yer i hated the lemon one too! bleurgh! whats the chicken soup like?!!

My stuff has arrived!! wooooo! they put a tape measure in as well and a chart! soooo good :)! Cant wait to start now. . . but first chippy tea . . . gonna spend aggggggggges eating it!!!!! :)

ooooo i bet you've done really well!!! cant wait to find out how you've done!!!! only have to wait till tomorrow!!

x x x x
Not had the soup yet, gonna give it a go 2morro! Glad ur stuffs arrived in time :D
Yep i got that measuring tape, its pink too, always a bonus ha.
Hope you enjoyed your chippy tea, im so proud of myseld today had to sit in mcdonalds for an hour watching my son eat his tea then sit and watch my oh eating a chippy tea!!! xxx

ok bit too excited now!!! i had to try something, i mean a big box of new stuff is sitting right next to me i HAVE to try one thing. . . so i tried the summer berry water flavouring! its really nice!! going to look for more flavours :) x x x

Awww i feel ur excitment, thats what i was like the night before, and on the first day my smile was beamingggg haha.
Ahhh i havnt tried any, wasnt sure if it was nice so thats good to know!!
Good luck 2morro hun with your first day, i guess i'll be seing you over on s&s!! We still must keep this thread going tho :D xxx

7lb loss ladies :D xxx

wowee!!! 7lbs!!!! you must be soooooo pleased!!!! well done hun!! hard work pays off!!

so first day. . . going to have vanilla shake with a shot of coffee in it :) and then saving my hot caramel for lunch time when im going to be starving!!! lol so i weighed and done all my measurements this morning. i stayed the same this week from SF but not surprised as i had a rubbish week. so starting S&S on 12st 5lbs :)

x x x

Thankyou :D

Ahhh exciting, i tried a new flavour this morn, hazelnut, LOVE IT!
Im so excited to order next months with my new flavours i like lol

Good luck today xxx

WOW stef that is amazing ... congratulations ... right I am going to phone them now....

1lb gain for me this week not surprising really!

XX
Take care

Lilo,

let us know how you get on once you've spoken to them!! xx

Thanks hun, go for it give them a call! let us know what u decide xx

yay Lilo you've switched!! saw you posted on S&S! woop woop!

you'll do really well on S&S! xxx

Yes samples arrived today and didn't wait to order a whole month ... really excited and grest to know you will both be there too!

Can't wait to hear how you get on Emma!

XX

yay!!! good luck! you will do fine! im on day 3 now :) yesterday i had a headache which was horrible, have felt really tired too like going to bed at 9:30! lol but otherwise surprisingly i havent felt hungry!!

xxx

Back