Hi im new to SF :)

im glad i only had a few crisps and tbh my dinner was so low in cals that i probably only went over by like 50cals! not much of a blow out but felt satifying! lol.

x x

Must look out the WW soup as the Heinz is quite high in cals! avoided all shops as my will power is so low at the moment I am sure I would eat the whole chocolate and crisp section!

Watched biggest loser last night eating garlic bread and tomato soup could not belive the calories in the bread so think I hit 600 calories just with that!!

Still at least I didn't eat it all the other half is saved for tonight!

Have a great day - more snow forecast for tonight!!!!

XX

Hello,

yes i know Heinz is alot isn't it! WW does taste nearly identical i suppose its a little bit thiner but taste is really nice.

Tip: get Tesco Lighter Choices Garlic Bread Slices - 90cals per slice and they are yum! i love garlic bread!!!

Hope there isn't more snow coming, think we are forecasted to just miss it *phew* :) *touch wood*

Feeling like i've lost weight today - feeling slightly slimmer! which is odd but nice :)

x x x

Awww its so freezin today ladies!! I'm feelin alittle better now :) Still on my soup at dinner so duno what my loss is gona be like nxt week :\ Its all veg though homemade so should be ok!!

Glad ur feeling slimmer lol wish i was!! xx

aw pleased your felling better!

god you'll probably have a really good loss if your living off your what sounds to be lovely home made soups!!! sound delish!

we dont have to wait so long this week! remember weigh in on Tues because of naughty valentines day take aways! x x x

Hi all!

The WW soups are made by Heinz, which is why they're so tasty!

I've had a terrible couple of days, but determined to get back on the diet wagon! My friends been staying for a few days and he can eat a lot! (But of course he never puts on an ounce!)

Glad to see everyone's doing well! Keep it up! Xx

ahhh it all makes sense lol!!

oo thats just like my bf! grrr! not that im jealous or anything!!! hahaha!

Just forget the past few days and start again :) you will be back losing in no time x x x

Oh yesss god your gonna have to remind me monday about that change of weigh day im so forgetfull!

I cant see it being a good loss tbh lol nothin ever makes me have a good loss unless its somethin extreme ha oh well hoping to be eating back to normal at the weekend as my soup will of run out then lol.

Yep heinz do make weight watchers :) xx

p.s hannah dont worry we all have them days, put it behind you and get back on it :D xx

d/w i will def be reminding you! can never wait till weigh day! lol!

tonight my plan is to go home and catch up on the only way is essex and one born every minute!! and eat my sausage and mash!!!

p.s Kirsty kindly gave me a tip earlier that youngs do a frozen box of fish and chips meal for one and that comes under our 600cal allowance! defo keeping an eye out for that :)

xxx

Ahhh sounds good! Be warned apparently this weeks one born every min is a very teary one!
I dont watch it at all, it freaks me out (wouldnt think i've had a child! lol)

Ohhh that does sound good, i always crave a good old fish n chips, will keep my eyes open :) x

haha i cry evertime without fail!!! lol! yer i saw that this one is supposed to be a teary one!! im being prepared for it.

i know me too - with loads of salt and vinegar mmmmmmm

x x x

Good morning :D Glad its friday!!

We cant go out on valentines night now ahhh. my partner has to work so where gonna go wednesday night instead!! So my weigh in day is gonna be thurs!

How did u go on with obem?? xx

But we are having something nice to eat when he gets home from work which will be over 600 cals so thats why im still not weighing the nxt morn ha x

Hello,

Happy Friday!!! yay :D

How are you? feeling better?

oooo you have to weigh in on Tues then! if your having meal on Tues and Weds :) i have solved a problem for this Sat, My bf wanted to get a takeaway on Saturday night but i was thinking takeaway saturday and Tues for valentines day - not so sure about this! soooo i got light choices tikka massalla and rice (he likes that too) and its like 400cals, light choices naan bread, popadoms, onion bhajii and veggie samosas to do in the oven - that way i wont have my snacks and can have this dinner but because its all light choices i can have one of everything - and my bf can have like 3 or 4 of everything haha!! yay!

we had more snow last night! boo! only a little on the ground tho! wish it would get lost x x x x

o and P.S i am sooooooooooo proud of myself. Went to tesco last night to get bits and pieces. AND stumbled across a whole shelf of orange chunky kit kats AND they were 2 fo £1!!! BUT i bought 1 for my bf and had a a bite!!!! so i saved myself from having a whole one! wahoooo WILL POWER! :D

xxx

Oh yeah tuesday makes sence, what the hell was i thinking? lol

Im feelin alot better today thanks :D

ohhh thats brill, my fella would never eat a light choices curry grrr, thinks they taste rubbish, not that he will even try to find out its not!!!

weve still had no snow thankgod!!

And well done you! I still need to pick one up yet!

Im finding it hard to have the shakes as the minute i dont know why :\ I usually love milkshakes lol xx

ooo i got like that when i had a cold!! but i just stuck at it and now i find them good again. Get some WW soups in, seriously has sorted me out!! lol! or have a bowl of your lovely home made soup at lunchtime as your snack and then shake in the afternoon.

o and obem - my god sooooooooo emotional!! a really horrible birth on there - the baby got stuck :( but all was well in the end!! phew - defo welled up more than once!

x x x

Yeah im still feelin the soup at the mo so prob stick with that this weekend and hopefully be feelin the shakes again for monday!

Ahhh i know, my son was born 10lb, i couldnt push him and and in the end they lost his heartbeat so had to have an emergency c-section, thank my lucky stars they didnt make me push him out and that happening!!
xx

yer stick with that hun, i made myself drink the shakes but ended up having like half a shake and then being starving!

o bless you - aw what a little chunk, this baby was 10lb 8oz!! and the babies arm was in a wierd position and thats what was stuck!! but when she was out she was beautiful!!!

ahhhh im soooo glad its Friday!!!! :) and then sun is out a little to melt the snow - its a good day :) lol
xxx

Back