Hi im new to SF :)

Oh we appear to have snow now, great, an hour before the skool run, happy days :| lol

Im strangely having a mad moment and want my nose pierced again ( from like 10 years ago!!!) And im gonna have it done ha x

Em well done with the Orange kit kat ... I am sure I could not have resisted ... stayed in work at lunch time today as I was not sure I could be trusted in the shops!!

I have just had a lovely chicken noodle cuppa soup from Waitrose ... 48 cals !

I get a bit fed up with the sweet shakes and bars and crave crisps so this was lovely and I could have 2 for pm snack!

Those fish and chips sound good... will have to look them out next week.

have a lovely weekend ladies !!

xx

ooo Stef get it done!!! your doing well on your diet so treat yourself!!! :) bad news about the snow!!! fingers crossed for you it stops soon!!

thanks Lilo! was a v big achievement for me! i LOVE chunky kit kats!!! Yes i cant drink the shakes sometime as they are too sweet so i've started to have WW tomato soup for lunch and then have my chocolate shake at about 2 as feels like a sweet treat! btw i just had some french fries - forgot how nice they were and only 88cals! yummy!!

have a good weekend girlies x x x

I'm gonna do it when i next go into town :D

Well done for resisting to go out to the shops lilo :D

Ohhh french fries not had them for ages, ive been having kit kats as much my choc snacks which is 107 cals, but found my old fave that i forgot about... time out !!! So good and only about 88 cals :D xx

p.s, the snow went lol and at 2.15pm i got a call of school to say my son will be getting up in an assembly as an achiever of mathmatics... Proud mummy moment!!! He's only small (like me) age 4. when he got up to front every said 'awwww' i actually nearly cried!!! xx

Good Morning Lovely,

:party0019: wahoo well done to your son!!! what a proud mummy moment!!! :)

How was your weekend? all our snow has melted now thank god!! :)

Did ok on the diet too - had a lovely weekend.

Weigh in tomorrow - wahoo!!!!!! :p:p:p

x x x x

Hey im good thanks :) i know i was so proud :D

Great to hear the snows gone now!!

Sooo tired today, had a banging headache all last night cos was up and down with my sons asthma so he's off school today!

Ahhh good luck for 2morro. How u think uve done this week? xx

aw bless him - :( asthma is horrible isn't it.

i feel like i've done ok - think i will have a 1lb loss again, i think now that my weight loss will be slow and steady which tbh im happy with as when i lose loads that when im not likely to keep it off!! :) How about you? How do you think you've done?

x x x

Awful! Dont know if youve seen my thread but this is my last week on sf :O
But im coming back :D

I keep cheating! My fella asked my yesterday where the pack of malted milk had gone, i swore i didnt know, but ive been eating them with hot chocolates and although im still managing to lose, somehow! Im not finding it strict enough :\

And as ive lot quite alot to lose i feel slim fast would be better for me maintining rather than losing!

So im going on a strict diet for a month or so then moving back onto slimfast to maintain :D

Will still be keeping this thread going though for a good chat :) xxx

oooo well done hun for making a change - have to say tho you've done amazing if you havent been sticking to it!! which diet are you going to do now? i wish i had more money to do a diet that was like all shakes or something - my mum atm is doing lighter life and shes lost 9lbs in her first week alone!! crazy! but in all honesty i just dont have the spare money to fund that type of diet?!

x x x

I know... i dont know how and whats happened but ive been having many more malted milk than i should have, which ok fine, but the scary part is, its like i blocked it out?? It freaked me out anyway lol.

Well i know where your coming from with the money, when i did lipotrim i paid £38 quid a week :O
I refused to pay that again so found on here a diet call slim and save. Around £100 quid per month and its shakes, soups bars and meals which is good!

And as i dont want to do it for more than 2 months then its not too bad!
I spend £300 per month on shopping for 3 of us so they still have £200 which is plenty enough :D

Lighter life is brill but your right very expensive, i would of done that if i could of afforded too :) x

yer i know what you mean, almost denying to yourself that you have done it.

i was reading about Slim and Save the other day. I think you will do really well on that!!

you have to check in though and let me know how your doing with it!!! and make me jealous of all the weight your gonna lose! lol Otherwise i will miss our chats!!

so are you starting slim and save today or do you need to order the stuff? x x x

Haha dont worry i'll be staying on here :D

I hope i'll do well, i know its hard work but i think ive got the determination :D

Aswell you either get 3 packs a day or 4, if u choose 3 you can have 100g of chicken and veg everyday :)

I ordered it last night for next day deliv but it was sunday so im thinkin it'll come 2morro, so i will be starting wednesday :D xx

oo well done hun, if i were you i'd make the most of today and tomorrow then. and seen as you have your lush valentines take away to look forward to :)

ahhh good pleased to hear you'll be keeping in touch. i think its hard to diet in the winter - dont you think?! its such a cosy time and all you want is hearty meals. . . not a milkshake lol! BUT im thinking of the summer!!!

x x x

Yep i will do :) Ive still got like 6 pre-made shakes in the fridge and 2 tubs of powder but like i say i'll be coming back on it so i'll still be-able to use them :D

Strangly i find it easier to diet in the winter than summer :\

I know im excited for summer now, i knew i'd never be near my goal this summer on sf, but now i'll have lost much more weight wooohooo :D

Hardest part is keeping it off! xx

oo yes, those shakes will keep forever lol!! so its a good incentive for when you finish slim and save.

i know im worried about maintaining when i eventually get there!! but i think im going to stick to slim fast but have like slim fast for breakfast and then a lunch worth 230cals (staying away from bread as much as poss) and then prob like 2 snacks and then a 700cal meal so sticking to the same calories. i think thats the easiest way is to calorie count and now i have alot better idea of calories so hopefully will work but tbh its a long way off yet.

x x x

Yeah thats what i was hoping to do, Definatly sticking to the under 700 cal meals as much as poss, cut out crisp and choc as much as poss too! Im not a bread person so thats not too bad for me.

This slim and save though you gotta drink water, which makes me gag! So gonna have to by certain flavoured water that is allowed, thats the bit that will cost a fortune lol Also u can drink coke zero and dr pepper zero, cant see me liking that but i'll be getting it in for when i cant bare water any longer!! xx

ooo yer stick with the flavoured water - i dont mind coke zero, never tried Dr Pepper zero but sure it will be fine. Just force yourself will be worth it for the weight loss hun.

The things we bloody do to lose weight!! lol! drives me mad, been on a diet for god knows how long!! but nevermind lol if i didnt have a diet to moan about i would find something else to moan about :) x x x

I know aslong as i manage to keep it off in the end i'm not too bothered!

I just read you have to make the meals with water!? sounds er.. lovely ha!

Cant wait to report back what they all taste like, i bet i wish i never onced moaned about sf shakes now, they was made with milk :)

I was umming and arrring between exante and slim and save but soon as i saw slim and save have more shake flavours like CARAMEL it made my mind up ha x

haha ooooo! yummy! ha im sure they will be fine. My mums lighter life is all with water and they actually smell nice! the shakes are with water too and they smell nice as well and taste fine so you might be surprised :) x x x

Back