Attack hi im new to the diet

ellie1969

Gold Member
hello, im new to the dukan diet and im trying to find my way around by googling as my book hasnt arrived yet :) I started yesterday and hopefully i am doing things on the right track

im a newbie too just done day 1 and lost 3lbs

thanks for your replies ... I was day 1 yesterday and lost 2lbs. nice to know there are others just starting :)

I lost 3 pounds also on my first day I started 25 Aug will weigh on Thurs 1 Sept see how much I have lost overall.
This website and folk are good and inspirational and no need for coaching with this support

Hi to you all and welcome Dukan is fab and this is a great forum for help and advice. Excellent support from some great people that are very experienced Dukaners. So if you cant find the answer by searching the forum then ask away. I couldnt be without it :)

Thanks , day 2 went very well and I lost a further 3 lbs . Day 3 has also went well ... I'm at the farm we have just bought that I'm renovating so couldn't weigh in this morning at the start of the 4th day. Cut the grass here yesterday which took 4 hours must be good fir the weight loss lol So far day 4 is going well too ... I only brought my meals with me and snacks and it's 20 miles to the nearest shop so no temptation :p

just weighed in this morning after 5 days of attack and ive lost 8lbs altogether.... just got today (day 6 to go) im so pleased as my weight just wasnt shifting on a previous diet

Excellent! Well done :D

WOW!!! Well done Ellie!!! Fantastic result x

thanks ... the encouragement helps.... have finished the 6th day and will weigh myself in the morning then start the next stage :)

Oh wow, all of results sound so good and inspiring! Am just starting the diet tomorrow morning - so excited! Love this site! :)

Well you only have 25lbs to lose so a heap of commitment, a lot of willpower and some truly delicious Dukan food *post attack* and you'll be there in no time Linda! And it is TOTALLY worth it when you can actually see your goal in sight x Best of luck to both of you x

good luck linda

thats me finished attack and starting cruise .... weight sts but i think i have transition issues ... not uncommon for me anyway

Back