Hi Im new to this xxx

sham88

free2bme
Hi just thought i would introduce myself, Im Sham iv been doing SW since the summer having lost just over a stone and a half so far but im waning a bit and felt i needed a bit of extra support, hence i turn to you lovely people:)

Im being Bridesmaid for my sister in October so would ideally love to lose another two stone before then. Any advice or support would be greatly appreciated, you all seem like such friendly people. xx

Welcome to minimims, there's loads of support here. What are you finding difficult at the moment? I think motivation's hard to keep going when you've been doing it a while.

ah thanks everyone, i guess im just impatient and would love it all to come off at once :) I know sassie, were going looking in march but she has found one gorgeous Dessy dress which i love, what about you??

Hi there and welcome!

Well done on your loss so far Hun...you will get to target eventually, it just wont happen over night!
Good luck with the rest of your journey!
xxx

ah thanks everyone, i guess im just impatient and would love it all to come off at once :) I know sassie, were going looking in march but she has found one gorgeous Dessy dress which i love, what about you??

Some of the Dessy ones are gorgeous! ours are ordered!
It's this, but in black!
faye0.jpg

Hello and welcome xxx

thats beautiful sassie, i think my sister wants black too. Thanks for the support everyone weigh in last night i lost 5.5lbs near fell off the scales and got my two stone sticker-so feeling very positive now (well actually feeling very hungover-had to have a few celebratory drinks) xx

Back