Hi im new x x

Jew356

determined to be slim
Hi everyone I'm julia and I'm on day 5 of my new life, was really struggling this morning and was very close to giving up, but luckily I searched lipotrim support on google and found you guy. Been reading a few posts and I'm back in the zone and so glad I haven't slipped up at all.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone better and continuing on my weight loss journey x x

Thank you, how long have you been on LT 100%, have you lost much??

Wow 12lb is fantastic, must have made the first week struggle worth it, hopefully be losing your first stone at the next weigh in

Good luck with the rest of your week Jew. You can do it.

Thank you feeling much more focused now, cooking tea for the kids and hubby is always tough, all those lovely smells

Hi and welcome, you will have days when you struggle but try and find a distraction and keep busy I get bad moments but go have a long soak in the bath with some nice products and browse eBay for clothes which are a size smaller than I am now and if they are cheap enough buy them for inspiration. I have just got my self a dress from Zara looking forward to receiving it! X

There is plenty to keep me busy I have 4 kids my eldest is 5.5, have 1 who is 4 in 2 days and I have 16month old twins its the cooking for them that im finding hard it just all smells so good even the foods i dont like. But have stayed 100% and intend to stay 100%

Hi Julia goodluck with your new journey in weight loss i am also new so know how you are feeling.

Hi, how far in are you???

Good luck with it. I lost 1 stone in first week, 1/2 a stone in the second, third weigh in will be next Tuesday. My fifth day was my hardest. But my daughter gets married in 18 months and I refuse to be the fat mother of the bride!!! lol xx

Hi julia i am just finished day 2 going into day 3 finding it a little tough.... but if i can loose some weight its worth it x

Hi I'm on day 3 I find cooking for all my family helps, as you can smell the food, just don't watch them eat it tho, I have my weight in on Wed so fingers crossed... It's hard going but I know it will be worth it, I love this site with all the encouragement, it's just what you need to spur you all, and well done to all of you who have lost lb's xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am now on day 4 i actually went to a fast food place yesterday with my friend she ate i had water was surprising how strong i was, gave myself a pat on the back was at work today just had black coffee water and the soup. All my friends were munching on all sorts i didnt flinch, although tomorrow night i am on my indian cookery course think i will find that hard.....

ladenton you are 100% right about this site makes it so much easier you can come on here state whats on your mind and within 2 mins you have had loads of help and encouragement. goodluck on your weigh in mines is thursday...

Saraswati you will be fine at the indian course as you will love the smells, just get someone to taste the food to see how it is, I've been doing this at home, it helps, and good luck with the weight in ;) x keep strong and positive and we can all do this.... That's what I tell myself, I love this site and reading everyone's stories and their weight loss it helps so much

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi, i wasnt as lucky as you, and i gave into my hunger on my 4th day , but im bk on track now. so many inspiring posts on here... good luck x lisa

My pharmacist not going to be weighing me he said i could do it myself. Also i have had to go to another chemist for soup as he didn't have any or intend ordering just for me. Should i change pharmacists? I am just finishing day 3 x

Back