Hi im new x x

That's rubbish change pharmacy if you can or complain! They need to be doing the weighing an d ordering soup if you want it! Mine messed me around a bit and I complained and told them I was paying for a service and they should provide and they changed immediately (being on this diet a couple of months has made me a bit more unforgiving) but definitely need your weekly weigh in its what we live for! :) x

I would definitely would change that is really bad, its part of the service for him to monitor you to, to make sure everything is ok and answer all your questions. Change chemists and make a complaint about him

Hi Pebbles 9, you should complain if your pharmacist isn't weighing you. I live for my weekly weigh-ins & I love getting my print out showing my weight loss graph. In my eyes that's all part of the service you are paying for

Ladenton thanks for your words of encouragment. Pebbles i think you should change pharmacys and put in a formal complaint hun .

Yeah I agree- I'm rubbish at sticking to this but if I didn't get feedback and support from my pharmacy I'd not bother past week one!

Defo would speak to them 1st, £36 each week isn't cheap and they should be providing a service to you, why should they be getting away with it, you should be telling them what they should be helping you with, check out all the posts on here and next time you go in, you will be full of info.

:party0019:

Hi All week 6 weigh in tonight, nervous as bank hol weekend ahead, I find weeksend so hard!

Hi Helb,
Goodluck for your weigh in tonight, just try to keep yourself busy hun.

Back