Hi I'm new.

Mummy786

I am trying to lose about 3 stones and was wondering if I could come on here and ask for advice and get some moral support throughout my struggle.

I am thinking of using my treadmill at home doing one hour a day of fast walking with some running. and then eating 6 small healthy meals a day.

Really need some motivation I always go on for about 2 weeks but lack of support from family and friends gets me back on square one and plus my family loves their food but I have the advantage that I live just with me the hubby and my baby boy but I can get a bit lonely because hubby is also dieting and we go out less and cant go with mates and family as they weaken my taste buds! lol! I also love my food!

:welcome: sorry that no one replied to your first post, we are a friendly bunch on here but there are so many different threads on here some get over looked. friends can be your worse enemies sometimes when it comes to weight loss. try to save syns or calories or points depending on what plan you are following so you can enjoy time out eating and drinking with friends. just allow for it in your weekly plan.

Hi
Well done for making an effort before Christmas. If you think about it, it's just a day. You sound very commited but you've got a lot on with your baby. Just make sure you are kind to yourself if you slip up. It's just one decision at a time.
Good Luck
Jodie

Back