Hi, I'm new!!

torch2010

Hey all, I'm Amy aka Torch. I am starting on my journey to a slimmer me tomorrow, thats my first weigh in eeekkk, not looking forward to it at all but it has to be done. My reason for wanting to loose weight is to have another baby. My husband and I have 2 children, our daughter is nearly 7 and we lost our son in January, he was stillborn. (please don't be scared to talk about babies around me, I am fine with it and enjoy talking about both my children openly and enjoy hearing about others as well). My husband and I recently took the massive decision to try for another baby and I need to get my weight in check. I was wondering if someone could tell me what is the biggest starting weight someone has had on here. Thank you all. Txx

Hiya Amy, sorry for your loss ((hugs)). i've only recently joined the site but its fab for support and general chit chat. Which diet plan are you following? I'm starting the Cambridge plan next monday for the first time. Im also trying to lose 3 stones as we're trying for another baby too (i've got a little girl who's 2) but we've been trying for so long that i thought i'd do something about my weight along the way.xx

Hi Cazabelle (awesome name) I am doing the weigh watchers diet, it worked for me before (lost 3 stone) but I am doing it at home and with a few girls on facebook. I find the pressure of going to meetings just too much so hoping I can find some support on here for those days where I feel like I am going to slip. Good luck with CD, I have heard a lot about it xx

Wow stones..thats fab! That's great your doing with a few other girls, you can spur each other on that way. I've never done the WW plan but it looks quite good. I've always done scottish slimmers and gone to the classes but then decided that i can do it on my own (saving the weekly fee) but i just couldnt do it on my own.yeah the CD plan seems to work for quite a lot of people to i'll give it a whirl. good luck with your plan :) xx

Hi and welcome. Sorry to hear about your baby son.

I started off at over 20 stones but not sure which was the heaviest weight on here.

Good luck

Irene xx

Hi Irene, Do you mind me asking how much weight you have lost? x

Hi Amy and :welcome: to the forums. I am so sorry to hear about your son :hug99:

I started on here at 17st 7lbs but had lost 2 stone prior to joining this site so at my heaviest I was 19st 7lbs.

I am sure I will bump into you again but for now I wish you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey.

Sharkbait1983 x

Hi I am new too, i would love to know how much people have lost. I've just started the Cambridge SS.
Good Luck everyone !

Back