Hi I'm new

skinnymam

Hi, after thinking about it and preparing for it for a while I've started liptrim tfr.

I did it before and lost 2 stone. I had a baby boy in September 2010 and then he spent quite a while in hospital with a cardiac problem. He's doing fine now, but I've piled on the weight. I'm back at work 2 weeks and have been eating well and probably lost a few pounds...but I'm miserable with this extra weight and its killing me to see all these skinny mams around me! So I'm taking drastic action and I'm determined this time to go all the way with it!

Its great to read the stories of those who've got to their goal, really gives me a lift!

I've just had my first shake and had a pint of water through the day.

Last time I was on it I heard you can use coffee granules to make the vanilla shakes into lattes...is that still the case???

Thanks,
Skinnymam (Soon!):)

Welcome Back, as you know it's hard work but it's worth it.

You can add coffee to the vanilla shakes, best to melt the coffee granules first before adding the hot water and vanilla shake.

How long did it take you to lose 2 stone last time. I'm hoping to lose 2.5 stone and only been doing it 2 weeks and lost 13lbs so far but don't like the thought of doing this for more than 2 months!!

Skinnymam - I know exactly what u mean about seeing yummy mummies around - I managed to lose weight to conceive, had awful pregnancy and put on more than had lost in first place. Determined to lose it all now. Today is my day 1. Am hungry but hey ho. Good luck!

i was told the coffee has to be decaf though

HI

Just read my old lipotrim bag with all the important info on it - its said coffee (it stated that it doesnt have to be caffine free)

once its black and the tea is leaf not fruit then you are okay..

best of luck!!! xx

Thanks all, heading into day 3 now, getting a lot of headaches which is a bit of a pain. Feeling a bit weak but I know the energy will kick in soon. Still determined to do this!! It took 7 weeks to lose two stone the last time.

Have not strayed, but put a crouton in my mouth friday night without thinking while clearing up after dinner...its amazing how much we don't realise we are even eating! I spat it out in horror seconds later!

Going to make a "coffee" now!

Thanks all...just looking forward to first weigh in now!

Hey guys sorry to but in. I am going to be starting back on it tomorrow and feeling really nervous any words of advice x

hi nikki, just wanna wish you good luck for 2morrow hun, just keep sipping water hun thats the only advice i can give u really, keep busy, and when it gets tough come on here to moan to us lol xxx

On day three Nikki, hoping I'm over the worst. Go to bed as early as possible so you won't get the nighttime cravings! I'm sitting here procrastinating, but now I'm off to bed! By the end of this I'll not only be thinner but younger looking from all the beauty sleep :)

Back