ProPoints Hi I'm new!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by Yummum!, 18 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Yummum!

Yummum! Member

Hello everyone. Ive just started WW online having deviated from SW! I found I was stuck in a rut with SW and needed a change , so after my Hols bit the bullet and swapped plans. I'm in my first week and do far so good.
    I forgot to say I'm Nadine. I would like to loose 2st but I'm aiming for 1st for now. Any tips gratefully welcome x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rosie_01

rosie_01 Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(12.99%)
    Diet:
    WEIGHT WATCHERS
    hi, stick to you daily points and it will work for you.. don't use activity points earned in exchange for food, and use your 49 extra weekly for a weekend treat. good luck....)

4. Yummum!

Yummum! Member

Does anyone post on other sections on here or on WW online boards. ?

5. tanny mammy

tanny mammy New Member

hi nadine . im claireanne and im 3 weeks on the pro points plan and so far i 've lost 9lb and got my first silver 7 . i am loving the freedom with this point system and the extra 49 weekly pro points are just fab. i have about 4 and a half stone to loose so im taking it a half a stone at a time . i wish you all the best with your weight loss

6. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers propoints
    Hi Yummum . Hope things are going well for you . I love the WW propoints . Tracking your days is my tip . if i dont track i dont loose weight its as simple as that. get in to the habit straight away !!

7. vickihorror

vickihorror Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi there welsome, im just finished day 4 and loving pro points, cant wait to see the result on Friday#1

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.