• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ProPoints Hi I'm new!!

Hello everyone. Ive just started WW online having deviated from SW! I found I was stuck in a rut with SW and needed a change , so after my Hols bit the bullet and swapped plans. I'm in my first week and do far so good.
I forgot to say I'm Nadine. I would like to loose 2st but I'm aiming for 1st for now. Any tips gratefully welcome x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi, stick to you daily points and it will work for you.. don't use activity points earned in exchange for food, and use your 49 extra weekly for a weekend treat. good luck....)
hi nadine . im claireanne and im 3 weeks on the pro points plan and so far i 've lost 9lb and got my first silver 7 . i am loving the freedom with this point system and the extra 49 weekly pro points are just fab. i have about 4 and a half stone to loose so im taking it a half a stone at a time . i wish you all the best with your weight loss
Hi Yummum . Hope things are going well for you . I love the WW propoints . Tracking your days is my tip . if i dont track i dont loose weight its as simple as that. get in to the habit straight away !!
Hi there welsome, im just finished day 4 and loving pro points, cant wait to see the result on Friday#1