ProPoints Hi I'm new!!

Yummum!

Hello everyone. Ive just started WW online having deviated from SW! I found I was stuck in a rut with SW and needed a change , so after my Hols bit the bullet and swapped plans. I'm in my first week and do far so good.
I forgot to say I'm Nadine. I would like to loose 2st but I'm aiming for 1st for now. Any tips gratefully welcome x

hi, stick to you daily points and it will work for you.. don't use activity points earned in exchange for food, and use your 49 extra weekly for a weekend treat. good luck....)

hi nadine . im claireanne and im 3 weeks on the pro points plan and so far i 've lost 9lb and got my first silver 7 . i am loving the freedom with this point system and the extra 49 weekly pro points are just fab. i have about 4 and a half stone to loose so im taking it a half a stone at a time . i wish you all the best with your weight loss

Hi Yummum . Hope things are going well for you . I love the WW propoints . Tracking your days is my tip . if i dont track i dont loose weight its as simple as that. get in to the habit straight away !!

Hi there welsome, im just finished day 4 and loving pro points, cant wait to see the result on Friday#1

Back