Hi, I'm new :)

RosaxEx

back on sw!
Hi :) I'm Rosa, 25 from Liverpool. I started WW 6 weeks ago but thinking of changing to SW just to try? it is the first time I have been on a diet, I had 32lb to lose and have lost 10lb so far :)

I have been looking on here for a while, everytime I google something to find the point value, it comes up with this site! so thought I'd register haha Welcome!

Hi RosaxEx and :welcome2:

Congratulations on the weight you've lost so far! Well done! :happy096:

What's made you want to change from WW to SW? Whichever plan you choose to follow don't expect too much all in one go. Each and every lb you lose will be that much nearer to your goal weight and to a healthier lifestyle and a more confident you.

Good luck with your weight loss journey! Keep us updated on your progress. ;)

Thanks scorpiolady! To be honest my favourite foods are things like pasta and potatoes etc which can be quite high on ww for smaller portions and I am finding myself hungry still so going to try sw as these foods are free and I think I will have more variety in the foods I really like and find myself less hungry if that makes sense?

Hi Rosa, I am new here too. I've only lost a pound so far but, 1000 miles and a single step an all that. Noticed your stats were quite similar to mine, we should buddy up to encourage each other. Eromi

Hello :) Welcome :)
I'm on Slimming World and have been for about a month, I've only lost 3lbs but that's still a lb a week (recommended losses)
Do you have a particular reason you want to change? If you don't feel like it's for you then go for it, I love SW personally! xxx

Hi Rosa... I'm also from Liverpool... I do slimming world and I much prefer it to WW and all that point counting. My favourite foods are potatoes and pasta also and I really do not stop eating them!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Rosa welcome to minimins I'm new also and on the Slimmingworld diet too which I restarted last Monday after stupidly giving up last year when I had already lost 1st10lbs but gained the 10lbs, have lost 2lbs so far.

Anita x

Welcome and well done on your weight loss so far, your doing really well. I've never done ww currently on sw, I find sw easy to follow, good luck.

Hi everyone, thanks for the encouragement :) im only switching because of the portion sizes and because my favorite foods, pasta potatoes etc are quite bad on ww, day 3 sw and i prefer it already!

It is so easy to follow isn't it x

yeah it's really easy, I haven't struggled atall all week! and not really found myself looking for sweet stuff which would just use up all my syns!

Same here although I did have a craving for malteasers the other day so had a treat size bag x

RosaxEx said:
Hi :) I'm Rosa, 25 from Liverpool. I started WW 6 weeks ago but thinking of changing to SW just to try? it is the first time I have been on a diet, I had 32lb to lose and have lost 10lb so far :)

Hi I am also new on here. Don't know what I am doing...can't seem to do a lot...ha haaaa

Red circle means offline and green online x

Back