Hi I'm new :-)

Glad it's going well for you. I get mostly food packs too. I ordered enough for 2 meals a day, 1 shake and 1 bar. Like you said, the bar is great to have for that sweet fix. I tend to leave them for the evenings too, stop me snacking on something else. I dry fry my mushrooms, they're so water based they don't really need any oil anyway. I also get flat mushrooms and grill them, adding a meal pack on top. Yum!

Well day 2 has gone really well! My packs didnt arrive until 2 so had my first meal then. I had sweet porridge (which smelt of baked cakes!!) and I didn't taste amazing but was alright-ish.. Same as the cottage pie for dinner, don't think I'll get those again!

I think the hardest day will be to tomorrow though, I work part time Tues-Thurs but when I'm at home there's so much temptation! If I can get through tomorrow I can get through anything ;-)

x

Glad it's going well for you. I get mostly food packs too. I ordered enough for 2 meals a day, 1 shake and 1 bar. Like you said, the bar is great to have for that sweet fix. I tend to leave them for the evenings too, stop me snacking on something else. I dry fry my mushrooms, they're so water based they don't really need any oil anyway. I also get flat mushrooms and grill them, adding a meal pack on top. Yum!

I think I'll have a go at grilling them, which meals do you have inside them? x

I usually put cottage pie or chilli in them. I can't stand the porridge, not a massive fan of the cottage pie either but it makes a nice change sometimes, tastes a bit potato-y.

Day 4 today.. really struggling, feel dizzy and really want to eat nice food! Boooooooo :-(((((( x

Day 4 today.. really struggling, feel dizzy and really want to eat nice food! Boooooooo :-(((((( x

Big hugs you can do this xxxx

Thanks, I think it's harder today first day of the weekend (when I usually have takeaway) and my other half is back from working away and cooking himself garlic and chilli prawns followed by steak.. meh! x

Thanks, I think it's harder today first day of the weekend (when I usually have takeaway) and my other half is back from working away and cooking himself garlic and chilli prawns followed by steak.. meh! x

So mean aren't they. OH has just made surf and turf with chips for him and the boys!!! I so wish I could have had some. I will one day when I'm where I should be

Xx

Come on ladies, PMA! You CAN do this and in a few short months you are going to look stunning! And yes, you can then have your steak and chips (as long as you stop eating when you're full and don't have a pud :p)
x x

CLou89 you're on the same day as me. I found yesterday quite a struggle too. I had a tattoo session and it made me feel so bad having not eaten that if there had been any food in front of me, I totally would have caved! I've been with my boyfriend (who is doing S&S too) so far but I'm going home today. It's been easier having him with me, knowing we're both going through the same thing. Not really looking forward to going home where there's usually a lot more food in the fridge!

Back