Hi I'M NEW

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jampotlefey, 8 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Jampotlefey

Jampotlefey Member

Hi I'm jampot .I have am new here. I used to be a member of weight watchers back in 2011 I went from 14st down to 11st 12. I moved to the country and 3 years later I have put all that weight back on a some. Two weeks ago I weighted myself and I was 17st. I have ankylosing spondylitis and suffer with eye problems so excerising is hard as I end up in pain for days after. But I have gathered all my weight watchers books from back them and have been trying to following it again but I haven't got all the
    points books to make it easy. I haven't got the extra 20 a month to join the meetings so I am just trying to do it alone. So I thought I'd join here and hope to get some support this way

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sammyanth

Sammyanth Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, have you had a look at the threads in the ww section on here? I've only been a member on the forum for just over a week but I've had some great support already. I'm also new to ww propoints, it's great once you get into it properly.

Good luck!

4. Jampotlefey

Jampotlefey Member

Hi I've been getting used to the site the last few days and I have found some really good info on here. I have been going on the ww thread too. I'm really glad I stumbled on this site . Hope you do well too x

5. Vavaness

Vavaness Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(28.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Jampot and welcome along x :)

Wishing you lots of success!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.