Hi I'm New!

MistyTwix

Found you whilst googling for the fast forward section of SW. Been on my new eating plan for about 6 weeks and have lost 11 lbs. Now entering my dangerous phase when I'm getting a wee bit fed up and need a kick up the backside to stay on track. Hopefully this forum will help!

Hello and welcome to the forum from a fellow newbie (calorie counter, in my case). This forum has a lot of great information and supportive people, I am sure you will enjoy it :)

Hi and welcome to the forum. This forum is definately the place for a kick up the bum and to help you stay on track x

well done for getting so far ,what a great achievment so far ,this site will def help you if you want to continue,keep up the good work .xxxx

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your loss with SW. Perhaps you could start a thread in the SW section so that others can support and encourage you

Irene xx

Hi and welcome,
I find this forum great,have been doing CD for almost a week and logging on stops me thinking of food and before you know it it's time for bed!:)

Just wanted to say hi and welcome, you will get loads of support or kicks up the bum !!! What ever you need this is the pace to find it :D

Back