Hi I'm New!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MistyTwix, 5 September 2008 Social URL.

1. MistyTwix

MistyTwix New Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Found you whilst googling for the fast forward section of SW. Been on my new eating plan for about 6 weeks and have lost 11 lbs. Now entering my dangerous phase when I'm getting a wee bit fed up and need a kick up the backside to stay on track. Hopefully this forum will help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MzMonday

MzMonday Full Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hello and welcome to the forum from a fellow newbie (calorie counter, in my case). This forum has a lot of great information and supportive people, I am sure you will enjoy it :)

4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi and welcome to the forum. This forum is definately the place for a kick up the bum and to help you stay on track x

5. gerrie01

gerrie01 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done for getting so far ,what a great achievment so far ,this site will def help you if you want to continue,keep up the good work .xxxx

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your loss with SW. Perhaps you could start a thread in the SW section so that others can support and encourage you

Irene xx

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:welcome: to minimins hun :) xx

8. Baby Jane

Baby Jane Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.12%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/Now on Atkins/Exante
    Hi and welcome,
    I find this forum great,have been doing CD for almost a week and logging on stops me thinking of food and before you know it it's time for bed!:)

9. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just wanted to say hi and welcome, you will get loads of support or kicks up the bum !!! What ever you need this is the pace to find it :D

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.