Hi im new

cherrysabs

Hiya im new my name is sabina I started sf last week on wednesday so far lost 2lbs.Im 28 and have quite a way to go until I reach my target weight,Have tried many diet options and have failed but im feeling very happy and comfortable with sf :)
I just have one question,Im having my shakes for brekkie and lunch and drinking plenty of water but im a bit confused on evening meals.Usually I tend to go for ready made meals but some are only 308 cals so im not sure the best way to go to make it up to 600 any tips?

hi sabina, welcome and join the club, i think many of us here have tried so many diets we could write a book on it lol.:8855:

re your evening meal, some have a pudding like weightwatchers or something similar to make it up to the whole 600 but i have a ready meal and then make up the rest in veg or salad so i have a huge plateful as salad is so low and keep my last snack for something sweet, blue ribands, pinks or weight watchers have these mousse type things i bought today for only 44cals so you could have both and still be under the 100:gimi:

it depends on what you fancy the most really and the good thing about sf is you can adapt it to what you want :)

good luck with whatever you decide, there's always plenty of advice, laughs and chats on here, we're such a friendly bunch:gen126:

Hi Sabina, and welcome to the forums. :)

I horde my calories until the end of the day as well. And that is mostly because... I'm completely good at work, and I get bad at night:devilangel:. not real bad because I'm obviously still loosing weight, but like right now there is this Asiago cheese spread in the fridge and it's calling my name. How does it know my name? :8855:

The important thing is to remember to eat, but not gorge, but eat things that are filling... because you don't want to be raiding the fridge at 12am. You know?

LR

Back