Hi, I'm new

Hi, my name is Catherine. I'm 39 years old and have just started on Orlistat. Silly think is I'm disappointed I havn't had any of the famous side affects! Not sure if the tablets are working. I know that's stupid but I can't help it!! I've been good (but not excellent). Last night I had a meal out with work at a Pizza Place (thanks for that work!) and had Lasagana. I expected an "explosion" in the night, but nothing. Still nothing now. Is something wrong? Any advice would be appreciated.:wave_cry:

im on xenical 120mg..

i didnt get side effects until at least a week!. i think i replied to your post on the xenical section x

Thanks for that. I know its stupid, but at least if I get some bad side effects I know the tablets are working. I was so bad on Friday I expected hell on Saturday which didn't happen so I've convinced myself that the tablets are dud!

I'm taking one tablet with water before each meal (3 a day). I'm doing it right arn't I?:copon::copon:

I took them and one meal i ate out I thought i had chosen carefully but I definately had the effects and would never like that to happen again. If you are not eating high fat you should not get the side effects hopefully. As long as the weight drops you should know they are working

Irene xx

Hi Catherine, no advice here, just wanted to say welcome.

Hi good luck with your weightloss. I was going to say you dont really want any of the horrible side effects - i was on these tablets years ago and it was horrible!!! x

HI there and welcome. I was on Xenical ( Orlistat) for a year, only just stopped the tablets last week :)
With regards to side effects... for some people, they will be almost immediate, for others it will be up to 48 hours later. We're all different. However the best way to know they are working is not to *test* them , but to see your weight going down :)
xx

Thanks for that - they are definitely working. On a really disgusting subject, how do you remove the orange 'stuff' from the toilet?! I've tried everything. Gross I know, but any advice would be appreciated. It looks like our toilet has been tangoed!:)

Have you tried Bleach?

Back