Hi I'm PennyJane moving to WW

PennyJane

Having been on the Cambridge Diet, Slim Fast and Atkins. I'm hoping this will be my last diet, i.e. it will be successful! :worthy:

Nice to meet you all and I hope to make some lovely friends: I did with the other Diets.

:sign0144:

Hey PennyJane! :)

Welcome and Good luck with WW. It's so easy to follow i hope you get into it soon. You will defo make some friends here. Everyone here is sooo lovely. You will feel right at home in no time :) x x x

Thank you!! I'm sure going to find the transition a bit hard but will try to perservere. I'm bound to put some weight on before starting to lose again. But we'll see!

Thank you! It's very busy here and so many well established Minimins Dieters. I'm going to get lost!

It's my birthday tomorrow so I am going to start properly Monday. I'm not going to go crazy but I'm going to eat what I fancy this weekend and then plough into it on Monday.

happy birthday

welcome to the site, good luck with WW

i was a slimming world dieter before this and i have found this very easy to switch to

x

Morning welcome to the friendly WW section :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY its my pooch's 11th Birthday today too.
Good luck :)

Aww thanks guys. I have a feeling that I'm going to need this diet after today! I'm trying to not feel guilty for eating what I fancy when I've been dieting for so long and losing 1.5 st. xx

Hey PennyJane, happy birthday!
I'm hoping to start Weight Watchers tomorrow myself-I'm having a major pig out today, at least you have your birthday as an excuse!

Hi PennyJane

Hope you had a great Birthday Weekend and good luck with starting WW today!

Twigs
xx

Well my first day was going well. UNTIL ... I got home and was presented with a belated birthday cake. MEN!!!

Anyways, I went to the docs to get his medical opinion about my changing diets etc. He is pleased that I've lost 7 kilos and obviously wants me to continue. He didn't like the idea of my doing the Atkins diet, he'd be happy for me to go back to The Cambridge Diet, should I get the funds for it. He did tell me that my feeling tired is just the effects of dieting on my body but that it will pass.

So tomorrow I start afresh on WW. Thanks for the lovely welcome xxx

Back