Hi, its my first SS day!

missymoo

Fed up of being fat
Hello all :)

Ive been lurking around here for a couple of weeks, reading and taking in all the info and made the descision to join you all on the Cambridge journey of Im-going-to-be-a-slimmer-me lastnight! Met my cdc, shes seems lovely, have my weeks supply and Im all set ... I think?!

Have been drinking my water this morning, havent actually yet had my first shake .... I never normally can stomach anything till around 10am so I'll be trying my first one very shortly ... not sure if over the next couple of days I should try to make sure I have one first thing or just have them when I feel ready?

Well Id better stop blabbing .... just wanted to say "hello" and that you will be seeing more of me around here.

Missymoo :p

Hiya MissMoo!!

Best diet in the world!! Just make sure that you keep that water intake up and just hang in there this week, by the weekend you should be starting to feel much better and then it's a quick trip to being slim!

Mike

Hi MissyMoo,

As Icemoose said, best diet in the world! Welcome and good luck!
You'll find the answer to any question you'll ever have on here, as everyone is fantastic.

Again Good luck!!

Hi MM, and welcome!

Good luck on your first day, and keep drinking the water and coming back on here to take your mind off the F word :)
Angela xx

Im just having a warm choc tetra, Ive added some hot water to it and a tiny bit of coffee ...... I think I will leave the coffee out next time as the taste before I added it was "hmm not bad" now its "hmm ok maybe shouldnt have done that" :rolleyes: ... lol

Never thought I would worry so much and be so careful when making a drink ... lol .... just didnt want it to go wrong!

Since having my first drink, I must admit the little food devil is perched on my shoulder shouting out random food names .... I dont feel hungry at all though so its just the bad habit / thoughts I need to kick in to touch.

Icemoose, Ive been reading about your tt ... wow, hope your not going to be too uncomfortable for much longer and in the end even though you have a scar that you will be happier with less flesh.

:)

Hi Missymoo

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the best diet EVER.

The first few days are so so hard, but persevere because if you dont cheat you will get into ketosis in a few days which stops you feeling hungry.

Drink loads and loads of water, and if you feel like you need to eat go and do something else, like have a bath or go for a walk.

Keep posting as the encouragement and inspiration you will get is fantastic. Its certainly kept me going at times.

Good luck
Sam
x

Hi Missymoo, welcome to the forum and well done on getting going with CD. As already said the first few days can be tough, but stick with it, it's soooo worth it, you'll soon get into ketosis and feel a whole lot better and will have a great weight loss this week.

Keep drinking the water and post if you need any help, support or advice.

All the best
x

oooooooh Ive not had the greatest time since about 4.30pm ..... started to get a bit hungry and thought I would try the oriental chilli for tea ..... never again, not for me, I could not eat it. Ive just made a hot choc mint drink instead ... although I turned that into a slight catastrophe too ... Oh eck my first day and Ive done really poop and worried Im not going to be able to manage to keep this up!!

You will, don't panic and just keep remembering it does get easier. In a few weeks it will all seem like 2nd nature, it does take a while to get used to the shakes and finding out what you like and don't like, but you'll get there. The hunger can be difficult during the first few days, but hang on in there, the reward of a good loss will be soooooo worth it :)

Thanks ..... I hope I do get better at this, its just the flavour thing at the moment I think Im not getting on with. Im going to end up just liking the chocolate ones I bet. lol

I think I too will end up just having choc tetras, either really cold with ice or warmed up and made into 2 drinks rather than just the one as I found the one I made this morning was too much for me all in one go?

However, I have decided that ss isnt for me at this precise moment and am going to do the 790 plan instead, I know I am going to struggle on ss and would probably buckle, in my mind knowing that I can have a meal in the evening feels better for me and hopefully in time I can move over to ss after getting used to things a bit more.

Im not a complete failure am I dropping to the 790 plan, I know I can effect my ketosis this way and might not lose as much weight as I could on ss.

started to get a bit hungry and thought I would try the oriental chilli for tea ..... never again, not for me, quote]

Hi Missy,
I only started yesterday so am in the same boat as you, and your comment above about that horrid can't be named soup made me laugh .... I have started a diary and you can see my comment to that horrid concoction in my dairy...

I have been lucky, apart from a couple of very infrequent times, I have not felt hungry at all... I can't wait till next Monday to get weighed so I can hopefully see some tangible results!

Good luck!

Anne

I think I too will end up just having choc tetras, either really cold with ice or warmed up and made into 2 drinks rather than just the one as I found the one I made this morning was too much for me all in one go?

However, I have decided that ss isnt for me at this precise moment and am going to do the 790 plan instead, I know I am going to struggle on ss and would probably buckle, in my mind knowing that I can have a meal in the evening feels better for me and hopefully in time I can move over to ss after getting used to things a bit more.

Im not a complete failure am I dropping to the 790 plan, I know I can effect my ketosis this way and might not lose as much weight as I could on ss.

Of course you aren't a failure, you are taking the responsible step of managing the diet according to your needs. You can still get to ketosis on 790 if you stick to the strict lists of foods and then when you are ready you can tackle SS and you will.

Good Luck, hun, I'll keep popping by xx

Hi Missy,
I only started yesterday so am in the same boat as you, and your comment above about that horrid can't be named soup made me laugh .... I have started a diary and you can see my comment to that horrid concoction in my dairy...

PMSL, I read your posts regarding the soups together and it confirmed why I only eat one variety, the soups made me gag too. Thankfully CDC swapped them!!

awwww thanks Lottie, its great to have so much support on here.

The oriental soup will never pass my lips again ..... I should have stopped after the first mouthful and not had another few just to double check, triple check etc to see if it really was as bad as I was thinking. I did gag .. lol ... Why on earth I thought it was going to taste better the more I ate is beyond me??!!

I could still actually taste and smell it when I went to bed lastnight too .... it was shocking!!

Ive decided that I do like the choc tetras with hot water added, so the plan for now is to live on those .. lol ... and have a small meal in the evening such as chicken with veg or fish with leafy things, as per the plan till I can move completely over to ss, not really sure if I will do that though ... Im very impressed by the people that are doing ss, you all have so much willpower, well done!!

I hope I do lose weight this week .. even if just a pound?

I think I will start a diary for all my babblings, otherwise I will be constantly adding to this thread.

Hi Missymoo

I am on my 7th day WI tonight.

Have you tried the mix a mousse with chocloate, choc mint or butterscotch I promise you they are lovely, you would not know you are on a diet, tried like it was suggested to put water in freezer for 10 mins but the powder from mix a mousse does not blend as well so I use straight from the tap much better.

I tried strawberry mousse last night not as nice as others.

After I have made mine I put in freezer for 10 mins its just like angel delight, really nice at night when you feel like a treat. You really wouldn't know you were on a diet eating them.

Ive got the mix a mousse so Im going to give that a go tonight .... hopefully I wont makes a balls up of it and will have a yummy treat tonight ... I was going to freeze the water like it said but I'll take your advice and do it from the tap .... thanks scunnybunny!

Anne, hopefully I'll be able to eventually make the switch like you, at the moment Im kind of in between AAM and 790 plan .... Im not qite having everything that you can have on the 790 but a bit more than I would on the AAM ..... lol .... I cant do anything the simple way, always has to be complicated or dramatic?!! lol

Back