Step 1 Sole Source Hi iv done cd in the past

amber

I can't get my head in this diet no more I'm 12.9 desperate to loose but whenever I try I cave in again don't know what to do ?

amber said:
I can't get my head in this diet no more I'm 12.9 desperate to loose but whenever I try I cave in again don't know what to do ?

Been there. :hug99:

The thing about doing Cambridge - you have to want to do it more than you want anything else. For best results, doing Cambridge requires a level of desperation. I suspect you're just not quite desperate enough!

What gets in the way? What sends you hurtling from the wagon? Is there anything you can do to minimise other distractions? Or, how about telling yourself you're only going to do it for a month?

You can do this, hun. But you really have to want it!

That's only too true. You have to be in the right mind set and determined to stick with it. It's no good if you are focusing on one event. Or on one aim either. Because as we have all found. The self talk eliminates the margins of your goal and it is your biggest enemy ( well I really want to be 9 stone by November..... No wait December.... Mmm this eclair looks too darn delicious......) you have to be focused on doing it. No ifs no butts.

I'm having a good talk to myself now. See I want to get back in the saddle too.

Let's do this?!

Must say I agree with the ladies, if you have done this diet before and come back to it it's so hard to get out of bad habits, I've been struggling for a while, trying to stick to CD after a couple of months off it, up until now it's been near enough impossible for me to stick to it, but this time I feel different, I really (REALLY ) want to do it this time. Maybe you need a break from CD - sometimes just a week off the pressure can help, yo can build yourself up to starting in 1 weeks, which by the time it comes around you will be excited to start,,,, hope that you are ok and not being too harsh on yourself, it's a difficult diet and sometimes your mind needs a bit of time to prepare.... Xx

Back