Hi, I've just started xenical

oooh yes i agree with ali!

I always find that i weigh more mid week! i am too a bit of a serial weigher but i am trying to curb my addiction! hehehe

But its terribly demotivating when u weigh every day! so put ya hands up an step away from the scales! hehe

luv katie
xxx

I agree with that. Atm i havnt been weighed yet and its been over 2 weeks since i started Xencial. I'm gonna wait until my first month visit to the Doc's for that then start weighing once a week at home. Dont get dishearted and stick with it :D

Thanks for all advice. Trying to stay off the scales until Sunday.. Its very tempting to jump on them all the time. Still staying to sensible healthy eating & feeling much better. started baking wholewheat bread at home to satistfy my cooking desire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love cooking but the downside is there are only 2 people in my house so have to eat whatever I cook! except when I go to my sons & then I have a big cook & baking fest (which makes them really happy)
Ps
just love this forum

Lock those scales away !!! I had a set whic weighed me nearly 2 stone lighter than I was, nice but completely useless, I just get weighed at the Drs once a month or so and forget about it the rest of the time, so much less stress..honest. My kids begged me not to throw the crap scales away but last week I chucked them in the bin and they have gone forever. I know I'm still losing weight as my clothes are getting looser and my next weigh in is 21st Sep 5 weeks after my last, I get to see much bigger losses (I hope) although I have stuffed like a pigglet today, my diary says I haven't gone over yet and I shall take the dogs out for a long walk later to compensate.
So the moral of this story...throw your scales away!!! ;)

Thanks for all replies. Still keeping off the scales. I am not sure about what I am eating, ie. if its low cal enough
Here is a sample- any ideas please
Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, 2 homemade wholemeal toast, no butter
Lunch: tin of tuna, jacket potato, no butter, 1 apple
Dinner: Rock eel, roasted pumpkin & veg
+ during the day 1 bowl bran flakes with rice milk & 2 apples.

That is sort of what I have been eating for past 2 weeks. Fed up with no loss but keeping at it. Its very inspiring reading other peoples posts & seeing big weight losses.

hey hun!

sounds good to me! the only thing that stands out is r u having two whole eggs? If so there are 9g of fat in 1 large eggs

stick at it hun im positive the results will start to show soon

luv katie

Hi
Alli are xenical in a lower dose than available on prescription, so you may not have any side effects as all you are doing is increasing the dose,

thanks, only 1 egg from now on

thanks, only 1 egg from now on

when i have scrambled eggs i have one whole and one egg white as there is very little fat in it and it bulks it out!!!!

how u been getting on? was it your weigh day today?

luv kate

yeay!! well done hun!!

xxx

Thank you, going to do measurments to-day. managed to nearly get my head around healthy eating, had a couple of glasses of wine this week. But no way near as much as I used to drink.

Thanks Sona. How are you doing?

hey china hope u r well hunny!! u r doing fab

xxx

Might suffer in the morning. Just had fish & chips for dinner. Got no kitchen because of builders & OH wanted fish & chips so couldn't resist. Really enjoyed them but not looking forward to any side effects.

well done china :p Keep it up

oooh a one off wont hurt hunny!! youve done so well so far!!

just get right back on that wagon in the morining hunny
xxx

Thanks guys. Back on wagon to-day. Builders say approx 1 more week without a kitchen. (could be sainsburys cooked chicken)

Back