Hi I've just started

Pascal

and on day two. Not hungry at all but my mouth feels hot and stale. I've brushed my teeth 6 times today:)

I'm on the sole source but interested in doing sole source plus after two weeks as I miss my cuppa with milk.

So far I can report the chocolate mint shake is lovely mixed in my smoothie maker with ice. The apple and cinnimon porridge gets the thumbs up too but I wasn't impressed with vanilla.

What are the soups like? I'm not very soupie usually, but might fancy something savoury soon.

good luck :) I have my shakes made in a smoothie maker with ice too, I prefer them that way :)

I've got soups this week, so far I've only had the chicken and mushroom but I liked it (it made a change after a week of just shakes) they taste like cup-a-soup, but I found that they're best made by adding bits of hot water at a time and stirring, otherwise I tend to flood them lol

Hi Pascal
Ive just started too. Had the porridge at lunch thought it was foul!:yuk: Had 2 litres of water and feel ok. Roll on day 2!

hiya pascal, im restarting cambridge today after having a few weeks off. hoping the weight ive regained will slip off easily. i love the oriental chilli soup, lurvly. the worst one for me was the brocolli soup, made me gag. hope you are doing well
xx

Hi Pascal, how are you feeling this week? I have just started Cambridge yesterday. Tried the tomato soup and chocolate shake. Wasnt overly impressed by the taste, but hope I will get used to it. I dont have a smoothy maker, but did use a blender. Think the shakes would be much better ice cold. Good luck for your first weigh in!! Jude x

Last edited:
Back