Hi Ladies im New here :)

Hi ladies :)

Im currently due my third baby on 27th Nov this year. Wasn't planned we are still very happy none the less! hehe
Our youngest is only just turned 6months, and this baby is due exactly the same date he was due last year..so may not even be a year between them! :eek:
But i believe everything happens for a reason.

I have ALOT of weight to lose, and would ideally love to "not gain" weight with this pregnancy. lol. I have a really bad way of eating, and would love to change this, especially for my babys sake. Soo i have decided to start a healthy lifestyle for all of us!

Ok, im blabbing..It was only supposed 2 be a hi! lol :eek:

Byeee xxoxox

Hi! :)
We're a pretty busy pregnancy section now, so dig into all the great threads! lol
Don't forget to add yourself to the 'due' list :) if you haven't already. :D

There are a couple of mums to be here aiming to lose weight too, so you're in good company :)

Hiya welcome to the boards xx

This is my 3rd too, but my youngest is 4. You are certainly going to have ur hands full. What age is ur oldest?

I have so much weight to lose. But the day i found out i was pg that was me, watching what i eat. And in 5 days ive lost 9lbs!!! I also bought a pedometer last week, so trying to do over 10000 steps a day too.

Hi, welcome to our little section :)

Wow you will have your hands busy, but the great thing is they are close in age, so will have similar hobbies/interests. :)
I must be mad as have a 10 year old, my 4 year old will turn 5 just before baby is born, and then baby.. so that'll make a 5 year age gap between 3 kids!! Come 15, 10 and 5 they'll be poles apart!! lol BUT.. hopefully they'll still love each other... I hope. :)

Back