Hi Lovely CDers I'm new

Miss M

I will do this!!!
Evening

i just thought i would say hi.

I have tried the CD diet about 6 months ago for about 3 weeks but lost the will power. BUt i am getting married in may 07 and need to lose 2 1/2 stone to take me to 9stone. i am 5 "2 and i would love to be a size 10. I am having a break now until jan 2. I know if i try and diet now i won't cope with xmas dinners at work, home restaurants. So i will be as good as i can and start with avengence on Jan 2. Do you think i could lose 2 stone in 2 months, so by the beginning of march as that's when i have my 2nd to last dress fitting.

Also, sorry i know my post is already long:) do many of you exercise with the diet as i tried it before and i felt really hungry.

That's all for now, honest :p

ok i lied, I am so glad that i found this forum as i didn't have any support last time but i have been reading through as many posts as i can and it is so supportive that i actually can't wait to start.

Ok that is really it

Welcome Miss M, I think 2 stone in 2 months is achievable on CD.

You will have all the support that you ever need on here Minimins is great!!!!!!!!

Exercise is not really recommended at first , you can slowly build it up if you feel the need but steer clear for the first few weeks. I did small things like just keeping moving, dancing when I did the house work etc.

Best advice I can give is dont go mad over xmas, cut down on the carbs and then go for it in Jan.

You can lose the 2 stone and then work up the maintenece steps for your wedding.

Hope you enjoy minimins x

Top left on the blue bar, it says User CP (User Control Panel). In there you can edit your avatar (the pictures people show to the left of their posts), your signature, etc :) I can paste it into your sig if you like.

Back