Hi minimins and lipotrim newbie :)

Felt really good this morning , but when I went back to work after lunch , I hit a bit of a slump , and to make things worse the lads got pizza delivered (they don't know I'm on LT) ahhhhh! It's the end of day 5, let's hope I get through tomorrow :rolleyes:

You will get through it. I don't even really think about food anymore, walked past KFC n smiled at it thinking, I don't need you any more. My partner is a chef and always smells of food so I just sniff her and that's enough lol I'm contemplating having a meat only meal on sat for my birthday so I stay in ketosis but i don't even want that. Only considering it for my partner as she wants to take me for a meal. I'm gonna ask my pharmacist tomorrow at weigh in no 2

You will get through it. I don't even really think about food anymore, walked past KFC n smiled at it thinking, I don't need you any more. My partner is a chef and always smells of food so I just sniff her and that's enough lol I'm contemplating having a meat only meal on sat for my birthday so I stay in ketosis but i don't even want that. Only considering it for my partner as she wants to take me for a meal. I'm gonna ask my pharmacist tomorrow at weigh in no 2

Can you do that, eat a small meat only meal? I thought any food at all would kick you right out of ketosis and you'd be back to square one! Im learning more every time i come on here, its great :)

Going by some threads on here if you eat something with zero carbs like meat you will still stay in ketosis. However it will increase your calorie intake for that week. I'm actually considering doing this myself and having a small zero calorie meal in place of 1 or 2 shakes. Still haven't decided though, I'm afraid if I eat anything I might want to eat everything lol

Can you do that, eat a small meat only meal? I thought any food at all would kick you right out of ketosis and you'd be back to square one! Im learning more every time i come on here, its great :)

You should really keep to TFR if you want the best results. But eating protein only will keep you in ketosis. Its how the atkins works, but obviously the atkins works on a higher fat content,

Im hoping not to have anything to eat as I want to stay 100% but its a just in case. We are going out sat night to celebrate and im gunna be on water lol

I'm going away for the weekend and I've planned to just have steak when we go out to dinner, for one night only , someone advised me that this would be ok in the short term as it's all protein , of course it's much better to stick to tfr, but your right lipoloser it works for Atkins so at least I'll stay in ketosis , and of course I'll be on the water

Hi

I'm new to minimins, came across the forum whilst researching LT. I started just yesterday at the encouragement of my sister who recommended it. It's great motivation to read all your sucess stories and know that there are others who know an understand your struggles. So just started yesterday and already had a dream I ate a roast chicken breast but in my dream I was thinking oh gosh why did I just do that! Lol. So far I've not suffered the headaches and the hunger hasn't been too bad for me, I think the biggest struggle is the habit of not eatting what I want when I want anymore, which is the reason I've needed to loose the weight in the first place. I'm also thinking how will I last so long with out food!! But all the posts I find so inspirational.... Taking one day at a time.
Even the longest journey starts with the first step.

I went for my second weigh in today. So far in total i'm only down 8lbs. I was expecting much more this week, was dissapointed. I felt very demotivated when i came home, and have ended up eating... Disaster! I was determined to stick to this!

Im assuming this is going to mess up all the work ive done so far, but can i just pick up again and carry on now? Will i have to go through the whole ketosis thing again, feeling crap for next couple of days?

Disgusted with myself now :(

McVitie, not everyone gets headaches etc Unfortunately I did, but once i increased my fluids it disappeared.
I too have found inspiration from many many posts which has spurred me on

Back