Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi, more issues?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by TinkleWinkle, 4 October 2007 Social URL.

1. TinkleWinkle

TinkleWinkle Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    All going well - heads still a bit sore - I'm drinking 4.5-5l a day which I'm going to try for 6 see if that helps....

My tummy's still a bit dodgy, which to all accounts is probably a mineral thing caused by the packs (not helped by tabasco sauce with the chilli soup :eek::eek::eek::eek:).... I'm not allergic to a thing so its not any sort of intolerance.

Its a glorious day here in Middlesex, I want the weekend to be dry as I need to spend weekend busy busy busy. Any ideas as my PC at home is not connected, I've got no cash but do have a bike but I'm worried about the weeing situation :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I just wondered, Monday is first day of new week so am I allowed my bar on Sun or Mon???? Also, if you have half pack left over from day 1 can you carry it over. I'm thinking ideally I'd like to have the back-up of having an extra pack at the weekends to avoid binging? Or maybe even just have half a pack extra by way of half a bar?

Any suggestions?
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sussex Girl

Sussex Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    you could always carry a potty on the back of your bike - or failing that wear the potty as a cycling hat and hope nobody notices :D

4. TinkleWinkle

TinkleWinkle Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    I'm thinking more of a bin bag and hose pipe..............

5. Sussex Girl

Sussex Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge

lucky I've just had a wee or I might have wet myself laughing when I read that :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.