Hi, more issues?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by TinkleWinkle, 4 October 2007 Social URL.

1. TinkleWinkle

TinkleWinkle Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    All going well - heads still a bit sore - I'm drinking 4.5-5l a day which I'm going to try for 6 see if that helps....

My tummy's still a bit dodgy, which to all accounts is probably a mineral thing caused by the packs (not helped by tabasco sauce with the chilli soup :eek::eek::eek::eek:).... I'm not allergic to a thing so its not any sort of intolerance.

Its a glorious day here in Middlesex, I want the weekend to be dry as I need to spend weekend busy busy busy. Any ideas as my PC at home is not connected, I've got no cash but do have a bike but I'm worried about the weeing situation :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I just wondered, Monday is first day of new week so am I allowed my bar on Sun or Mon???? Also, if you have half pack left over from day 1 can you carry it over. I'm thinking ideally I'd like to have the back-up of having an extra pack at the weekends to avoid binging? Or maybe even just have half a pack extra by way of half a bar?

Any suggestions?
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sussex Girl

Sussex Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    you could always carry a potty on the back of your bike - or failing that wear the potty as a cycling hat and hope nobody notices :D

4. TinkleWinkle

TinkleWinkle Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    I'm thinking more of a bin bag and hose pipe..............

5. Sussex Girl

Sussex Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge

lucky I've just had a wee or I might have wet myself laughing when I read that :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.