hi, my name's maia and i have no self control!

Maia Riley

so so angry with myself.
last week was a complete write off, i ate normal food all week and drank lots of wine and have gained 3lb because of it. it was my 3rd weigh in today (though i'm not sure why i bothered) and where i should have lost nearly a stone by now i am, in fact, only 5lb down from when i started the diet.
i am such a disgrace and clearly have no will power!!!
that said, i have started today right - lots of water, black coffee and a shake. i know i can do it because i did it for the first couple of weeks, i just don't understand why i gave in so easily after that.
*slaps self round face*
ok, i'm going to forget the last few weeks and am treating this like week 1..
i've got to do it this time round. i just have to.

Mx

Oh hun :( I did wonder if you'd gone off track because i noticed you hadn't been posting so much. Don't be so hard on yourself, just think you've had your fun, now you know how rubbish it makes you feel you won't do it again. The diet works so quickly you'll soon loose those few gained lb's and the rest. I've also had a rubbish week and am on for a gain, maybe we could keep each other on track? x

hiya.. yes that would be great, might help to have someone kicking me up the backside.. hehe
it does feel awful, you're right.. perhaps now i have that final bit of oomph needed to stick to it..
how was your birthday hun? x

hope your restart goes ok draw a line under your blip it will soon come back off

i found my 3rd week the hardest.. not sure why but a lot of people seem to slip at that point. don't worry about it just get right back to where you left off and in a couple of weeks it'll be like it never happened :)

How did you day go yesterday? I've had a bit of a surge of motivation and a 1lb gain this week has given me a kick up the bum. Got a big party on saturday night and i want to look good for it so i'm determined to TS all week, and be as good as poss on saturday night! I'm not really a drinker, it'll be the buffet that's the problem!

yesterday was good :) jumped on scales this morning and back down to 212 where i was before the distaster!
but then today i had to pop into town to get something to wear for our anniversary saturday and had to buy a size 20 :sigh::mad:
what a downer, i was an 18 at start of diet but was expecting to be moving down sizes, not up! i've never had a 20 before and i'm feeling more than a bit fed up with this whole situation now lol (i know it's all my fault but still!)
good luck on saturday, i'll be thinking of you ;) do you have an outfit planned?
Mx

The size you had to buy could have been down to where you bought it? They all vary so much... i try and not let the size i have to buy bother me, as long as it fits you well you'll look your best, cut the label out and wear it with pride, you are slimmer than when you started so don't let the clothes label ruin it for you!!

I've got an outfit planned, it's formal but not black tie so i've got a dress from Next - this one: Buy Ruffle Dress from the Next UK online shop in the black, minus the belt. Off to M&S tonight to get some big pants so i don't have to hold my mummy tummy in quite so hard all night! Also got to buy some work trousers in a size down from when i started as i'm having to belt everything and the knees are all bagging badly, not a good look!

Glad you had a positive day yesterday, i also did a sneaky weigh this morning, just to check it was heading in the right direction and i've now lost my gain so hopefully if i carry on i'll get a loss this week - if i can keep away from the carbs at the buffet and brekkie the next morning! xx

ooooh pretty!! love it, you'll look fab :)
those pants are a godsend, makes it a lot easier to talk to people if you're not sucking your tummy in all the time hehe
yay for smaller work clothes too, you're doing so well!

you are a stronger woman than me facing a buffet! i don't know what it is about them that just encourages you to eat sooo much, way more than if you had a plated meal..

had another good day today and got some dr pepper zero for a treat, i don't ever drink fizzy drinks but it feels naughty so i got a big bottle.. not sure if i'll be able to drink it but we'll see!

how has your day been? xx

Day was ok... managed to get some new work trousers in a 14!!! And new bras much smaller than my old ones... i was a 40g (!!!) after having my youngest, yesterday i bought a 36F which is much less terrifying.

I'll probably have a few bits from the buffet on Saturday, i'm not that strong lol! I'll try and stick to low carb but everything is always breaded at a buffet, might just have to take the hit for the night, if i don't eat something i'll be flaked out in the corner by 9.30 and that would just be a waste of an outfit!

Glad you had another good day, that's brill, you can do it!! You're much stronger than you think. I'm not a big fan of fizzy either but i like a coke zero or some fizzy flavoured water in an evening for a change of flavour. Can't stand Dr pepper!!! My hubby loves it though so it's always on the go in our house. A shop near us has started doing a diet cherry dr p, might have to check it out! x

Back