Hi - New and started Exante yesterday..

Well done Jane
Ur doin super Clap on d back 2 u girl!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, excellent willpower! I had the same issues with protein-last week I had a meal 3 days as was away but makes you crave "normal food" more than anything so back to TS 100% this week!!

THanks guys for the moral support, it is very very important to me and helps keep me motivated.
Sooo today the kids have gone to mums for a sleepover and I am on my own in the house till OH returns from work. My mind keeps flitting to food :0(

On the positive side - I recieved my delivery of new packs today and had a bar for lunch which was the first solid food ive had since I started 5 days ago. I gobbled it up pretty quickly to be honest.

I'm also planning to try the porridge later which I have never tried before (can I add splenda?)

I think I will have a large glass of water and watch some TV....is there anything but cookery/food related programmes on?

Hiya :D you're doing well so far! You sound like you have those demons a good few paces behind you now - keep throwing them off! You can add tablet Splenda to the porridge but I just add cinnamon, it's lovely and also good for you :)

THanks E.W - the porridge was surprisingly good! I have now realised that the good people at Exante have got my order wrong and sent me choc orange bars instead of choc milkshakes :0(
I dont like the choc orange bars... I have called and left a message so will hopefully get it sorted later.

Good afternoon Jane. :hug99: xx

Oh dear hope they sort your order out for you.
I take ages eating the choc orange bars. I pick all the bits of choc out and save to the end! It's like looking forward to a treat :eek::D

Good afternoon Jane. :hug99: xx

Oh dear hope they sort your order out for you.
I take ages eating the choc orange bars. I pick all the bits of choc out and save to the end! It's like looking forward to a treat :eek::D

Ahhhh - The insanity of having a small bar as the only solid food you will eat...I can relate - I pick out the rasins in the rasin bar ;0)

I weighed my self today and I lost 2lbs - this is not the huge weightloss I was expecting :0(

I stayed 100% on plan except I had a small peice of steak yesterday lunchtine and a teaspoon of mayo (I had some 'atkins' justifying thoughts at the time...)

and I had some milk in a cup of tea on monday.

so...all in all not so good. - still I am not really hungrey and my breath smells - so I must be losing weight ...right?

Am off to have a soup xx

I'm also really tired today

Hi im new too, i am on day 4 now, so far ive lost 5 pounds! but i know its just water but still! What flavours have you tried? xxxxxxxx

Hy wiilbe

well done on your loss and sticking out the first tricky days!

I like the veg mushroom and thia soup and the choc and the vanilla shake and I have come to terms with the tomato soup - I definitly do not like the orange bar (tastes 'dusty' to me) and was sent some by mistake - hope they sort it out for me.

How about you - are you still feeling hungry or has kitosis kicked in? xx

welcome and good luck :)

Ok - so an ok 3 days but not great.

yesterday i had some wafer turkey so didnt have my last pack - today i am on track except for a thin slice of cheese and another few slices of wafer turkey (i should really just chuck out the wafter turkey)

I also baked OH a cake loaf for fathers day and managed to resist it - even the mix which I usually test enthusiastically.

Also ive gone down another pound - so all in all a good weekend x

jane588 said:
Ok - so an ok 3 days but not great.

yesterday i had some wafer turkey so didnt have my last pack - today i am on track except for a thin slice of cheese and another few slices of wafer turkey (i should really just chuck out the wafter turkey)

I also baked OH a cake loaf for fathers day and managed to resist it - even the mix which I usually test enthusiastically.

Also ive gone down another pound - so all in all a good weekend x

Even if you have protein - you r still supposed to have all your packs (for the vitamins/ minerals)

Keep going .... One day t. Time - we will get there !!!

Well done on resisting the cake, Keep up the good work make sure you have all 3 packs and loads of water xx

Good morning Jane, well done for resisting the cake. Excellent will power! :D :hug99: xx

Thanks Giggle,

Yes the last few days have been good - I am fully in the swing of it now (I feel full after a soup or bar)

I also feel as if I have shifted some weight... in that my old Jeans are much more comfortable - roomy in fact.

I emailed Exante re my missing choc shakes and I got a package from Exante today of choc shakes so - all good. (no communication though just a box of shakes which is a bit odd)

I also have BAGS of energy - yesterday I cleared out the boy's room and weeded the entire patio and just spent the whole day getting jobs done i'd put off for ages. Today i plan to clean the windows, Iron and clear out some more drewers.

So all in all I'm a happy exante customer. x

Good afternoon Jane, glad you got your order sorted at last. Wow you have been busy! :hug99: xx

Evening Jane, good to hear you are so positive! It really is a good feeling being in control isn't it?

Hope you have had a great Day!:)

Well - yesterday was not so good - I had a crumpet and a slice of home made fruit bread, neither of which could be described as 'diet friendly'... But back on the wagon today and so far so good. Plenty of water - that's the key x

Sorry to hear you had a bad day:( put it behind you and start afresh it's the only way! I f you really feel you cant go without food I think its best if you avoid carbs as this will stop you going out of ketosis maybe try WS if you struggle, Good Luck with staying strong we are all here if you need to chat xx

Good afternoon Jane, hope you managed to get back on track :hug99: xx

Back