Hi new CDers

Just try keep your mind busy. It gets easier. I had bad cravings today. Wanting MacDonalds and Sausage rolls from Greggs! =( Got through it and when I got home had a wee slice of beetroot from the fridge before I had my soup.

How much are you wanting to lose?

Lol now you making me crave for sausage rolls from greggs haha!! Can't decide whether to have a soup or a shake for my dinner!!.... :-/

I had a wee Leek and Potato soup with little bit of black pepper. Mmmy lovely!

I know cravings are bad! Sorry to put them in your head. My other half asked me to pick him up some caramel shortcake on the way home. Cheek! Think Im making myself immune to seeing something and automatically wanting to eat it! Strolled through the supermarket with my head high knowing I hadnt cheated!

Aww I had that for lunch!! It was my first try of the leek n potato soup and I quite liked it! Maybe il have a shake

My hubby sat in front of my last night with a hot choc pudding with a massive dollop of ice cream on the side... He kept apologising... But not once thought not to eat it in my face!! I survived without :)

Well done you for doing the supermarket... I'm not that brave... Well not yet haha x

Just got back from my first weigh in 11lbs off in 6 days, i'm beyound chuffed :D

Lani123 said:
Just got back from my first weigh in 11lbs off in 6 days, i'm beyound chuffed :D

Wow!!! Well done you!!! Keep up the good work xx

Congrats Lani!! Lucky girl! Well not really luck. You worked for it so you deserve it! Hope I lose that next weigh in!

From what I ate before (everything in site) and what I eat now the weight should be falling off. Even cutting out the 3 cans of fizzy juice a day should be making a difference.

Anyone noticed their more spotty when on CD? I never had problems with my skin and since starting have been breaking out =( I thought the water was meant to be good for your skin!

Thanks, I know it won't be anything like that next week but well chuffed (and it's my TOTM), I have found my skin has cleared up loads since I started, i'm already feeling so much better :eek:

Lani123 did u notice the weight loss in yourself (the clothes you wear etc) before going for your weigh in? 11lbs in your first week is a such a boost hey!

a little, I mean nothing significant (I am staying up my mums though and have only brought a few sets of clothes with me so maybe that's why) but one of the girls I work with who I haven't seen for a couple of weeks told me i looked like i'd lost weight today (and she didn't know I was on CD) my CDC didn't do any inch loss measurements though, so I will have to do those myself

Aw thats great when someone (who doesn't know you are trying to lose weight) compliments you!! :)

Cool, I think I need to calm down as I'm just too eager for the weight to drop, I am only on day 3 and feeling very edgy... Looking for all the signs of weight loss including ketosis lol .. And nothing obvious yet... Even the ketostix was a negative reading.. Boo!! Lol

I didn't notice really, it happened quite slowly, don't use the ketostix, they are very unreliable on this diet as the amount of water you consume x

Hi Lani123

How's your week going?? Xx

it's going ok, i'm feeling much better about the whole thing this week...had a meal out last night (under 600 calories and still in ketosis) so i'm chuffed about that but going SS today incase and maybe tomorrow to make sure I don't slip out of it, but other than that all is good :).

How are you guys doing?

Nice one!! Where did you out for a meal keeping your calorie count under 600?? X

My week has been reasonably good! Just had lots of headaches in spite of all this water! I have my weigh in this evening so I'm hoping I did well.. Will let you know how I get on! Xx

Nice one!! Where did you out for a meal keeping your calorie count under 600?? X

My week has been reasonably good! Just had lots of headaches in spite of all this water! I have my weigh in this evening so I'm hoping I did well.. Will let you know how I get on! Xx

Went to cafe rouge, they have a few meals under 600 calories thankfully, yeah defo let us know how you get on x

Lani123 said:
Went to cafe rouge, they have a few meals under 600 calories thankfully, yeah defo let us know how you get on x

Oh cool!! sounds good!

I had my weigh in and have lost 3lbs... I'm
A bit disappointed as 2 weeks into the diet and I've only lost 6lb... Gutted that I've not seen the big drop that they talk about that you are supposed to get in the first weeks :-/ oh well a loss is a loss x

I lost 11 lbs in week 1 and nothing in week 2, so only averages out as 5.5 lbs a week...you are in the same boat as me, you haven't got that much to lose, your body is struggling to find the fat it needs to burn (if your bigger it's easier because a) you have more fat b) the bigger you are the more calories you need to function) don't get disheartened, I was at the beginning of the week but i'm much more positive now :)

Back