Hi new CDers

New here

HI

I started this diet yesterday and apart from a few issues with bad breath it seems to be going ok. The food is lovely, especially the apple and cinnamon porridge. I am finding it very hard to cope without my cups of tea, i used to drink between 10 and 25 cups a day with milk! and now i am down to one black cup a day which is all i can stomach without milk. I think my biggest challenge so far has been cooking dinner for my partner and our children because the food smelled so good. I am determined to get this weight off and keep it off and i believe this is the place to come if i need support or help.

Up - Down - Up

Hello Everyone,

I started this diet last Monday (25/01/10) and have had my ups and downs. The expected terrible first 4 days weren't and I found them very easy, then day 5, 6 and 7 I was desperate to eat something! I fought really hard through this then realised that as I had seen my CDC on a Thursday, started on Monday then was to get weighed on Monday night, I didn't have enough shakes!! I managed to get through Monday with a shake I acccidently missed due to long nights rehearsal then scrambled egg no milk and a cod fillet. Luckily this was OK and I lost 7lbs. Resisted getting a chocolate bar that was screaming out to me and now I am feeling better again. Into my second week and my comfort for tonight is going to be a bath! :) My profile is very basic I will try working on it. Look forward to making a pal and having/giving some encouragement. XX

Day 3 and i've woken up feeling absolutely awful, been puking all morning and just want a nice cup of tea with milk in it!!!!!! Had a headache since yesterday evening which just won't go away and it's getting annoying now. I'm not hungry but just feel like stuffing my face with toast coz it always makes me feel better. I had to get some chewing gum yesterday coz my breath has been so bad my partner can't look at me when i'm talking or if he does he covers his face so he can't smell me. Feel like just going back to bed until tomorrow!!!

I'm another CD newbie, do any teams have spaces? :)

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd upgrade my progress so far.
I'm still trying to drink lots of water as I know this helps and unfortunately the shakes in the evening make me gag a bit, but I feel the strongest I've been even when hungry as I really want to lose weight and not waste time cheating! I bought straight away fibre clear and have about 3 heaped teaspoons a day, this has meant I have no problems if you get what I mean. I have also got into the habbit of looking at all the lovely clothes I dream about on the computer every night. This helps me soooooo much as I really want to get nice tops and things. The only thing I am still not very good at is the excercise, as in I'm not doing any :eek:\ I am going to start making an effort by just starting on a nice walk once a day then hopefully up to two etc.
Hope everyone else is doing OK!

Hi everyone,

I start on CD tomorrow on the 1000kcal step before moving down to Sole Source Plus. I'm feeling both apprehensive and excited and just hope that I have enough willpower to get through. I've tried so many diets etc over the years and had limited success but each time I put the weight back on and more. Over 12 years I've put on 7 stone and I was actually horrified and disgusted when I saw myself in a large mirror the other day.

Hope to chat to some of you soon

xxx

Hi everyone,

I start on CD tomorrow on the 1000kcal step before moving down to Sole Source Plus. I'm feeling both apprehensive and excited and just hope that I have enough willpower to get through. I've tried so many diets etc over the years and had limited success but each time I put the weight back on and more. Over 12 years I've put on 7 stone and I was actually horrified and disgusted when I saw myself in a large mirror the other day.

Hope to chat to some of you soon

xxx
nice to meet you over 20 years i have put on11sone

Well here's hoping that we all manage to lose our excess weight.

Day 1 went better than I thought, am a little hungry and struggled with the amount of water but I managed it.

Id like to join a group too - but not sure how either. Think there may be a link on the first post?

Only on day two of restart.....

Hey Everyone, i have my first appointment for CD this evening, so very excited. I have a lot of weight to lose so any tips will be more than welcome :)

hi every one got my packs and journal all set for start

Hi Allus Cambridge
Had my first visit tonight.
All set, all dangerous tempting food given away.
Really looking forward to the Cambridge.
Weighted in at 11.5 (only small)will find a ticker soon.
Wish me luck..
Setting myself mini rewards every 3 days for first 2 weeks, like manicure Friday.
Streaks in hair next Tuesday pm.

Hiya, just got my packs from my cdc tonight and I'm rearing to go tomorrow. Good luck to everyone on their CD journey.

Hi Tanari

Good luck with the CD! I am starting in a couple of weeks and I can't wait. I love your tinkerbell by the way!!

xx

Hi I'm new, starting tommorow!

Hi all, I'm new to Cambridge diet and starting tomorow. I did lighter life two years ago and lost 6 stone in 6 month and I've never felt better in my life. Went from a size 22 to a 10-12. Unfortunately for me I didn't change my habits when I had finished the diet and have now put the entire 6 stone back on.

I'm getting married on July 17th, and bought my dream wedding dress about 8 months ago in a size 14, and have since put on so much weight that I'm a 20-22 and my dress doesn't fit me any more. So I need to get my weight off before my wedding, I've got 3 and a half months to lose 3-4 stone and I'm darn determined, I've done it before and I can do it again!

Chose Cambridge this time cos I was told there is a lot more variety, and looking on the website, there is! Love the sound of the butterscotch shake! Also it's more affordable for me with the wedding coming up. So I'm off to meet my new CD group tommorow night, and starting Tuesday. Wish me luck ladies, I'm gonna need it to get in to my wedding dress!

Hi I am also new to CD. I was suppose to start on Thursday but my councillor is away.

Can anyone tell me if porridge is allowed on SS? I am trying to see what I might like. Thanks,

Hi I am also new to CD. I was suppose to start on Thursday but my councillor is away.

Can anyone tell me if porridge is allowed on SS? I am trying to see what I might like. Thanks,

Porridge is allowed as long as it is their own CD porridge :)

Back