Hi new CDers

I am hoping to start CD soon, but have emailed a few consultants from the website, and not heard anything back - is the list on there up to date, does anyone know?

Thanks

Hi,

Just started CD today.

I'm starting at 15st 7lbs:mad:, blaming it on pregnancy & gluttony.:rolleyes:

My target is 10st 5lbs, so 5st 2lbs to lose - Yikes!!!! thats 72lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to talking to everyone for support.

Hello everyone.

I am starting tomorrow! Really looking forward to not having to worry about food any more... Not looking forward to potentially nasty tasting shakes etc, but I guess it was enjoying my food too much that got me here in the first place!

Day 1 for me and so far, so good. Had strawberry shake at breakfast and now having apple and cinammon porridge. I was a bit apprehensive about the porridge as I'd read so many awful comments on it, but although it's something I'd never class as 'great' or even 'good', it's nowhere near as bad as I expected, bit like having a bowl of hot, sweet milk with a little bit of porridge in it.

Never done CD before, I always swore I would never do it, but I'm at the end of the road really other than surgery so I am really going to give this a good go.

I am hoping to start CD soon, but have emailed a few consultants from the website, and not heard anything back - is the list on there up to date, does anyone know?

Thanks

I emailed 5 consultants in my area and 3 or them eventually replied, but requested that I call them to get the information. Try calling them instead, some of them may not regularly check their emails.

Hello to everyone! I am hoping to start the diet after meeting with my consultant in a few days. :)

i started today i want to be invovled in the challenge :)

Hi i want to join a team but don't know how??

I have a consultation on monday so hopefully starting CD on tuesday! im 17st 12 lbd so i have a lot to lose and would like to join a team if possible on tuesday xx

Hi everyone, i joined the cambridge crew last monday 3rd Jan, need to shift 4 and a half stone

Hi I'm restarting today.. I did great last week but messed up on the weekend grrrrr.. Hopefully I can stick and commit to the diet this week. Best of luck to everyone xo

Hi all well I'm back again hace been on and off this then the dukan and am now ready to start again so day 2 and so far so good ( i know a bit early yet tho) will need to up date my profile too

Hi all

I did CD a very long time ago and the weight is pilimg back on. Need lots of support as I find it's harder 2nd time round. 2nd day of ss and its hard but I am not giving in. I need to loose 3 stones, no timescale but I feel by end of April 2010 would be nice :)

Hey all! Day one for me too today! About to have a chocolate tetra for lunch! 2 pints of water drank and feeling positive! X

Day 7 seeing my consultant tomorrow for first time since starting back(had shakes left over from last time)weighed on own scale and have lost 11lb I am over the moon only 4 till I get to the lowest I got last time Yipee!!!

I emailed 5 consultants in my area and 3 or them eventually replied, but requested that I call them to get the information. Try calling them instead, some of them may not regularly check their emails.

Hello to everyone! I am hoping to start the diet after meeting with my consultant in a few days. :)

i too emailed loads but got no reply.....maybe they no longer do it? very frustrating!

Back