Hi new CDers

On day 2 now not feeling too bad first time ever on CWP and enjoying so far and completing SS I have a wedding in December to go to and want to be a size 10-12 by then at he moment I am a size 16-18... In it for the long haul and can't wait to start seeing results.

hi everybody, this is my first post and first time on CWP (so please be gentle lol).

I have just got back from my first meeting with my CDC - got home with all my new lovely food packs, tried to make the porridge and most of it ended up on the inside of the microwave :cry:good job I haven't been on it long enough to be that hungry yet!! looking forward to my shake at lunch :D and looking forward even more so to hopefully a large weight loss next week lol. its nice to see lots of motivating posts on here to keep me going.

I have rejoined as it is the only thing that works for me, just got to get over the first few days of horrendous headaches as I cut down on the caffeine as I can't drink coffee without milk :( SS is the way forward!! I will lose weight and keep it off this time :)

Hi people.... I'm back... after five weeks off... I was only on CD for 2weeks... I lost 9lb first week and 4lb second week... today is my first day... I have a fantastic Cambridge consultant named shini... she is superb and I'm confident with her help I can stick to it for a longer duration of time and lose my 4st... I will record my weekly loss for everyone to see and any advise and words of wisdom are welcome lol... my first weigh in will b next Thursday... good luck to everyone... oh n first time round I did ssplus but this time I am doing just ss... x

Hi CDers, I'm on Day 2 of sole source though not sure if I will be jumping to sole source + shortly. Yesterday wasn't too bad but today I'm so tempted to open the tuna or have an egg and its not even lunchtime!

Hi CDers, I'm on Day 2 of sole source though not sure if I will be jumping to sole source + shortly. Yesterday wasn't too bad but today I'm so tempted to open the tuna or have an egg and its not even lunchtime!

I tried Sole Source for the first week and my wife did Sole Source+....we both lost the same amount of weight. They both pretty much are just as effective as each other. I have days where I do SS and others where I do SS+.....just depends on how I feel when it gets to around 4ish. What works for me is getting into a routine and sticking to it.

If you are on day 2 you are in the worst stage of the diet where you are going to feel hungry until you are in Ketosis....and if you are anything like me you will feel a bit hungry even in ketosis but remember why you are on it to begin with and try and keep motivated :)

Lal127 hang in there day three is probably the hardest.... it will get easier... I am on day 6 and been to a wedding and a party but stuck to ss... and if I can then anyone can... lol... ur doing great.. just drink some more water it will help xxx

Hi stickiie!!! Lol thanks hope I stick to it this time!!!!! And error in my original message... I need to lose 5stone not 4!!

Thanks for that Fay. I did succumb to an egg and after logging it into myfitnesspal it still expects me to be the same weight as just following ss.

Mrsmaya - I have been concentrating on drinking lots of water, seems to stop me feeling hungry although just arrived at work and realised I've left my bottle of work at home! Thank goodness it's only a short afternoon.

I'm back! Haha! Decided to set myself a few challenges for the next few months...

challenge 1: get to 11st by Sept 7th (7.5lb loss)
challenge 2: get to 10st 9lb by sept 14th for a girly night out (5lb in 7 days)
challenge 3: get to 10st by sept 30th (obviously more ambitious! - 9lb in 16 days)
challenge 4: get to 9st and goal by 30th November (final 14lbs in 61days)

I am planning on a holiday at some point in october, and despite my determination to lose my last 35lbs, I refuse to put my husband through the boredom of me not drinking and being fussy in restaurants, and also, I'm going to enjoy myself and eat what I like! Haha.

I feel like I've done pretty well, maintaining over the last 6 months-ish, but I'd like to rid myself of the last 17% once and for all. The more I can lose before I go on holiday the better, but I'll be careful not to make myself ill and stick to plan 100%

So... Yeah, I'll be updating everyday until I'm skinny! Lol x

Heyy got weighed on Thursday!!! But forgot to update u all due to excitement haha!!! Lost12lb!!:) now in day two of week two and feeling great...
Start weight 14.4lb
Week 1 - lost 12lb

Hi MrsMya - That's a great first week weight loss. I am on day 3 of sole source. Had a very bad day 1 but determined. What sort of weight losses can be expected from people's experience after week 1 on sole source? xoxo

Hi MrsMya - That's a great first week weight loss. I am on day 3 of sole source. Had a very bad day 1 but determined. What sort of weight losses can be expected from people's experience after week 1 on sole source? xoxo

Hiiii... thank you.. I really struggled up until day four.... after that I have just been watching videos on YouTube of weight loss success and it has really kept me going... my consultant is great too and very motivational... she has advised that after week 1 expect around 4lb loss per week... I will update u all on Thursday on my loss... x

Fingers crossed re Thursday. YouTube videos sound like a good way to stay motivated. 4lbs loss a week sounds great - I have been looking at others losses and it seems it varies but everyone always seems to have a loss or a STS which is very motivating! I hope your consultant is right and you get the loss you want this week :)

Back