Hi new CDers

Welcome Kat xx

Hi All,

Started Cambridge last Wednesday and thought I'd drop past here for a little inspiration and motivation. Lost 3.5 stone previously with Cambridge but put it all back on. Now I'm back to sort it out and finish what I started :D

Hope you're all having a good week

Sam x

* Newbie Alert *
Hi everyone, I'm on day 10 of the CWP and today im embarking on ss+ I've managed on ss and stuck to it without fail but I feel like Im teetering on the edge so after speaking to my consultant I'm going forth on ss+ with the meal. I really hope this won't alter my results I lost 10lbs in week 1 and I have 2 and a half stone to lose to get to my first goal, once I get there I may re - evaluate... omg I'm waffling! So here I am for support I guess! To read what everyone else is going through and keep me occupied when my mind starts wandering onto food!

Thanks krazzed! How are you finding it?
I've been surrounded by cake at work today (someones leaving do) and 2 members of staff came into the staffroom at lunchtime with footlongs from subway whilst I dined on spicy oriental soup! At the risk of sounding dramatic its like the world is conspiring against me! Lol I kept strong though!

Well done! Keep going. It's not worth giving in :)

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum, I have been sort of lurking for a while. I re started Cambridge diet around two weeks ago now, I've had two slip ups and I've lost around 8lbs so far :( this time the weight seems to be coming off slowly. I am 5'3 and currently 13.12 I need to get to 10 stone. How is everyone else getting on xx

Hi I'm a restarter too... On my forth week.. also had some slip ups and days off but keep going back to it which is the main thing. Good luck with your weight loss you can do it! Hope everyone is having a good week x

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4
week 5

How's everyone going?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Hi. Just joined the forum after starting Cambridge last Monday. Lost 7.5lbs in first week TOTM too!! Have been using this site to gain inspiration in my moments of need! This week is easier now. I'm a bit worried about a planned meal out this Friday. My Cambridge lady has recommended that I have a chicken salad. I've specifically requested pizza express as they do one under 300 calories? Hope it doesn't affect things too much? :0(

Hey all! Restarting on Cambridge for the third time, been a silent lurker on here but going to try being more active to see if that helps motivate me to stick to it.

Looking forward to sharing.

B

Hi all,
I started cambridge diet today and it is the first time I am starting. I need to loose over 5 stones, fingers crossed

You can do it! It's a great diet and does work as long as you don't cheat!!!!

Total loss = 22lbs

hi, i am not new to the diet anymore as today marks my 4 week weigh in but i am not massively active on the site, are there any good or inspirational threads anyone can recommend to me, i need to stay focussed LOL

I would say there is one thrrad that is really active which is the one I'm on most of the time. All the people are fab and so supportive... Will post link

Total loss = 24lbs

No probs. Well done on your loss you've done amazingly well!!!!!

Total loss = 24lbs

Back